Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Runt1122 View Post
    So, I have been to the Kokomo show about 4 times, but never been to the Tipton show. Is the Tipton show worth driving a bit farther south for?
    I think so. It's one of my favorites. With the bypass it's really not bad to get down there.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Speaking of Indiana gunshows - are they all this small? I kind of got used to the ww2 gunshow in Louisville that's at the fairgrounds twice a year which has hundreds of vendors.

Sorry, I should have prefaced. I'm from out of state.

The couple of gun shows I've gone to have been ... not worth the cost of admittance.

Plinker

User Info Menu

did not know it was going on thanks i will be near by i will try to check it out

Plinker

User Info Menu

i went to a show in tipton 2 years ago also went to the one the had about a month ago in kokomo the one in tipton has more vendors

User Info Menu

Tipton was packed this morning. Wall to wall people. Saw some good deals with a huge selection of older firearms.
    I am a Citizen, not a subject....

Before he was the Man in Black, he was the Airman in Air Force Blue.

Expert

User Info Menu

This show has some of the best old Winchesters and Smith revolvers.
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

Plinker

User Info Menu

This was a very good show! It was like going to a show 20 years ago. New stuff is fine and has its place, but the older stuff is a lot more interesting to me.
    The next show is in April, I will bring $ with me then.

User Info Menu

I really need to try and get to this show one of these days. It sounds like it's right up my alley with the older guns, but I just have never made it up there yet.

User Info Menu

We did a full day of shows starting out with the Kokomo show, the gun shop down the street, Tipton show and then headed to Plymouth to the True Value store gun shop and finished up with Menards in SB.
    Though both shows were better than the last times I went.
    Life member NRA
    Life member VHA
    Member OGCA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Banbuddy View Post
    Speaking of Indiana gunshows - are they all this small? I kind of got used to the ww2 gunshow in Louisville that's at the fairgrounds twice a year which has hundreds of vendors.

Sorry, I should have prefaced. I'm from out of state.

The couple of gun shows I've gone to have been ... not worth the cost of admittance.
    The next Indy 1500 is 13-15 March. The people watching makes it worth going. South Pavilion at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Each day is different, Saturday is the most crowded. If you're there Friday stop by the NRA booth, ask for Kelly in Avon.

INGOer #25,448

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast