• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dmac22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2020
    COLUMBUS
    I have had greet luck with aero products (uppers ,lowers, and handguards ). They have always had a solid fit and nothing negative to say!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I've used a 5.56 and '.308' lower and they are nice products. I like the fact that they have the adjustment screw to take out the play between upper/lower receivers.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I like the Aero Upper and lowers. As mentioned above the screw to take up and slop is a nice feature too. Never had any type of issue with them.

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I purchased one as part of a sale with their lower parts kit. I had clearance issues in the magwell with P-mags. The mags would seat, but were binding on the sides and wouldn't drop free without some force. The parts kit had issues with fitment between the disconnector and trigger.

I initially had difficulty getting a hold of somebody in customer service, but when I finally did the service was great. Aero paid all shipping (2 day I believe) and got the re-machined receiver back very quickly along with a replacement trigger and disconnector.

I have had no other issues with their parts and would not hesitate to use them again based on this experience.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    These are excellent lowers. I’ve got a couple of ARs built with these lowers and many other Aero parts. Good to go.

Top Bottom