Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Valparaiso Gun Show

Didnít see any posts regarding the Valpo show this weekend Feb 15/16. Can anyone confirm itís still happening before my son and I drive over? He just returned from 10 months in Kuwait and Iraq, and heís looking forward to attending a show. Thanks!
    ďA man with a gun is a citizen. A man without a gun is a subject.Ē Allen West

User Info Menu

Its definitely going on. I'll be getting there somewhere around 11am and noon tomorrow. There will be a meet and eat at Industrial Revolution at 2:30pm as well if you're interested

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/i...-meet-eat.html

User Info Menu

Ill be there sunday around 9 selling 3 firearms.
    ďSon, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.Ē -Chesty Puller

Plinker

User Info Menu

I went. Something's interested me but not enough to draw me to purchasing. To me what is lacking are the vendors, of days gone by, who would be there with large amounts of ammo and with good deals. It's not a criticism of this particular show but shows in general now a days.

User Info Menu

Was fairly crowded today.
    Almost reminded me of shows a few years ago.
    Picked up a knife and a barrel for an AR 10 project.
    Life member NRA
    Life member VHA
    Member OGCA

User Info Menu

Show was packed when I got there about 11:30. Seemed to of died down a touch by the time I left around 2:00

Picked up a few Pmags at $9 each. Grabbed some targets as well. Got a set of Dies for reloading 6.5creedmoor. Grabbed some 140gr 6.5mm Hornady bullets. Lots of Zicks too. Also picked up a PF9 with 22lr conversion kit for a fair price. Both the gun and conversion kit appeared unfired.

All in all a decent show. Plenty of overpriced stuff there as well, but there were some decent deals to be had.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Going Sunday. Itís been years since Iíve been so I hope itís decent.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Ill be there sunday around 9 selling 3 firearms.

What?

User Info Menu

Open at 8am and I arrived at 10am and still a line....high prices for sure...Kel-Tec PMR-30 for $550...
    Very heavy early....sold two guns and traded another.....I enjoy my 6 bucks. Going today too...you might find a charm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dyerbill View Post
    What?
    Yep my 2 yugo 32's and a ruger service six. Unless I can find another 3rd gen smith and make a trade.

ďSon, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.Ē -Chesty Puller