• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    Didn’t see any posts regarding the Valpo show this weekend Feb 15/16. Can anyone confirm it’s still happening before my son and I drive over? He just returned from 10 months in Kuwait and Iraq, and he’s looking forward to attending a show. Thanks!

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I went. Something's interested me but not enough to draw me to purchasing. To me what is lacking are the vendors, of days gone by, who would be there with large amounts of ammo and with good deals. It's not a criticism of this particular show but shows in general now a days.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Show was packed when I got there about 11:30. Seemed to of died down a touch by the time I left around 2:00

Picked up a few Pmags at $9 each. Grabbed some targets as well. Got a set of Dies for reloading 6.5creedmoor. Grabbed some 140gr 6.5mm Hornady bullets. Lots of Zicks too. Also picked up a PF9 with 22lr conversion kit for a fair price. Both the gun and conversion kit appeared unfired.

All in all a decent show. Plenty of overpriced stuff there as well, but there were some decent deals to be had.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    Open at 8am and I arrived at 10am and still a line....high prices for sure...Kel-Tec PMR-30 for $550...
    Very heavy early....sold two guns and traded another.....I enjoy my 6 bucks. Going today too...you might find a charm

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Been waiting two yrs for this show. Suffering with the flu for the last ten days so decided that not going would be my gift to humanity. Good news is that if/when coronavirus gets here I already know how to self-quarantine for 14days.

Top Bottom