• ...and so much more!
  • rmw250

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 28, 2014
    Kokomo
    Just wondering how many people are excited for the PSA dagger being released next month? If it’s everything it seems to be it could put a big dent in the glock 19 market. Thoughts?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It might put a dent in the economy oriented also-ran market among shoppers who don't mine buying online from one provider, if it's a decent gun for $300. I doubt there's a ton of cross-shopping with actual Glock 19s, though, and I strongly doubt a gun that's not at the local gun store to fiddle-finger before practice is going to bother the big players in the slightest.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just wondering how many people are excited for the PSA dagger being released next month? If it’s everything it seems to be it could put a big dent in the glock 19 market. Thoughts?

I'd buy a slingshot before I bought a Glock.
    Just not a fan.

rmw250

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 28, 2014
    Kokomo
    Just to clarify, I wasn’t trying to promote it as a glock killer as I have been a so-called glock fanboy for almost 20 years. Over the past couple years glocks have become the AR15 “customize this” of the pistol world and with a flood of aftermarket parts and companies like Polymer80 for people wanting custom/DIY frames and build projects this might be a good way to go. Gen 3 glock internals and a SS guide rod for under $300 is always a good place to start especially if you plan on custom building. Even for just a “ budget gun “ as compared to the others on the market it seems like the bang for your buck. Not saying it will ever replace any of my glocks butI’m personally looking forward to buying one just to see how it stacks up to the glock standards and reliability

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    giphy.gif

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    Every couple years some 9mm comes out thats supposed to be the "Glock" killer. Its getting old. This gun will not appeal to the masses that are in the market for a G19.

Long reputation, aftermarket support and availability of OEM parts puts the G19 a safe distance away from anything PSA can put out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm super excited about this! Do we know if it is compatible with many Glock add-ons though?

That will be a sale point if it is.
    I really don't care the name of the maker of a handgun as long as its reliable and accurate enough to hit a softball at 25 yards. It's good enough for self defense.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I'm curious to get my hands on one. As I understand it, it's a Gen 3 Glock 19 clone internally. Patents ran out on the Gen 3 model and the internals are supposed to be interchangeable. Question will be the quality of the parts?
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Top Bottom