• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    You have any issues with the pmags seating easy with that magpie mag release?

I picked up a scorpion for the hell of it and been messing with it. Added the magpul paddle release and with factory CZ mags (bolt closed) the mags pop right in. With the 35rd pmags you have to give a stern love tap for them to seat right

Is that the new new micro that comes with the folder and non faux Osprey? Or did you take the telescoping brace off and add the folder?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    You have any issues with the pmags seating easy with that magpie mag release?

I picked up a scorpion for the hell of it and been messing with it. Added the magpul paddle release and with factory CZ mags (bolt closed) the mags pop right in. With the 35rd pmags you have to give a stern love tap for them to seat right

Is that the new new micro that comes with the folder and non faux Osprey? Or did you take the telescoping brace off and add the folder?

so oddly enough yes. I didn’t feel comfortable adding the mag release myself so I took it to Warrior Arms and they were nice enough to do it on the spot for little money. I noticed that you have to push it in all the way or tap the bottom to make sure. You can see on mine when it first clicks in the mag release is not all the way back. I think it’s just a matter of pushing it in a little harder the first time around. Love the magpul one better thought with the paddle under.

yes, it’s the new version that cam with a flash can and folding brace

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    so oddly enough yes. I didn’t feel comfortable adding the mag release myself so I took it to Warrior Arms and they were nice enough to do it on the spot for little money. I noticed that you have to push it in all the way or tap the bottom to make sure. You can see on mine when it first clicks in the mag release is not all the way back. I think it’s just a matter of pushing it in a little harder the first time around. Love the magpul one better thought with the paddle under.

yes, it’s the new version that cam with a flash can and folding brace

With mine you can even tell the bolt slows down and drags a bit (with the pmags and the paddle release). First outing I used pmags, suppressed, and my sub reloads and had 0 issues. With the paddle release, pmags, silencer, and subs I had a couple failure to ejects

Surprised the new versions are shipping out that quick. Usually when CZ makes a production change it takes a little while, guess they didn't have a lot of those telescoping braces left

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Hopeing to get it out to the range in the next week or two. I have some subs so I will give it a try with both mags and see what happens.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Looks great!

My brother has had an EVO3 pistol for several years and loves it. When CZ came out with the mini it just added to the temptation.

He just texted me two days ago and informed me a LGS had the new config in stock. Thanks for piling on without even knowing it! :spend:

That doesn't appear to be the factory grip. What did you go with?

Did you put in the HB Industries trigger return spring?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Looks great!

My brother has had an EVO3 pistol for several years and loves it. When CZ came out with the mini it just added to the temptation.

He just texted me two days ago and informed me a LGS had the new config in stock. Thanks for piling on without even knowing it! :spend:

That doesn't appear to be the factory grip. What did you go with?

Did you put in the HB Industries trigger return spring?

Always ready and willing to help people spend money. So that is a Magpul mag release and grip. I like the texture of the Magpul grip better then the smooth feel of the CZ but to be honest the grip angle for the CZ while looks bad, feels better. I decided to shoot a little with both and see what I like best. As far as the trigger return spring goes, I have not messed with it at all.....unless you are saying I need to look into that??

Dmac22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2020
    COLUMBUS
    You will love it that’s for sure! I tend to shoot 9mm pistol/sub guns much more than 5.56 guns. I went with the mpx but I truly believe the CZ will far outlast the Sig in reliability.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Always ready and willing to help people spend money. So that is a Magpul mag release and grip. I like the texture of the Magpul grip better then the smooth feel of the CZ but to be honest the grip angle for the CZ while looks bad, feels better. I decided to shoot a little with both and see what I like best. As far as the trigger return spring goes, I have not messed with it at all.....unless you are saying I need to look into that??

I helped my brother with his, it dropped the trigger-pull weight down considerably. It is probably down to around 4.5 pounds. Changing the spring out was a little fiddly but it really helped with the trigger pull.

It runs about $11 w/shipping from HB. If I buy a micro I'm going to put one in mine. I'd like to go with the FA, but the $450 price tag puckers me rear so tight dogs cry when I fart.

New grip, probably Magpul
    HB Spring
    Vortex Crossfire
    At least two more 20 round factory mags
    35 rd Magpul mags
    Maybe that PSA 50 round drum
    Lots of ammo to feed it
    Maybe a laser (need to buy a M-lok rail to put it on)
    Tempted to buy my first supressor to put on it

:spend::spend::spend::spend:

Who needs to retire anyway, right?

Top Bottom