• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    While browsing through my Facebook today I came across this group, which appears have multiple chapters throughout the Country. This one in particular is based out of Hamilton County, IN. Apparently the organization has been around since 2012, but I didn't dig anything up with the search feature here in INGO.

It appears the Hamilton CO chapter, from the little research I did following a few links on facebook, is pushing for more "gun control" and their agenda includes things such as:

- Keep Hamilton County out of a 2A Sanctuary
    - Introduce Red Flag Laws
    - Increase rifle purchase age to 21
    - More background checks (whatever that entails)

I'm sure there is more, there always is... but I want to get this posted for more commentary.

Here is the link to their Facebook page, let them know what you really think:
    https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemandActionIN/

Note- they delete all gun and 2A support comments.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Seriously? You've never heard of Moms Demand Action? :n00b: Now granted, they've probably only been mentioned in 4 or 5 hundred threads here, but still... Maybe try searching for Moms Needing Some Action or Moms Who Need Some Action. That's usually how they're referred to here. They're on Bloomberg's payroll and part of Everytown For Gun Safety. Rabidly anti-gun.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Seriously? You've never heard of Moms Demand Action? :n00b: Now granted, they've probably only been mentioned in 4 or 5 hundred threads here, but still... Maybe try searching for Moms Needing Some Action or Moms Who Need Some Action. That's usually how they're referred to here. They're on Bloomberg's payroll and part of Everytown For Gun Safety. Rabidly anti-gun.

^^^This!!^^^

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I would say the fact that you’ve never heard of them is a good sign. They’re obviously not very effective in spreading their message.

You have heard of the NRA and GOA tho, correct?

Top Bottom