• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I got to meet Jeff Cooper when he spoke at the Sycamore Valley Gun Range when it was still located on IU property in Bloomington (in the mid to late 90's if my memory serves). He was still trying to bring his scout rifle to market and we briefly discussed that topic. He had a really firm hand shake and looked you directly in the eyes when talking to you. It was like nobody else was in the room ... just the two of you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    “They [the media] will not accept the truth that if you take all the guns off the street you still will have a crime problem, whereas if you take the criminals off the street you cannot have a gun problem.”

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Great article. I remember reading Cooper's Corner in the days before the internet became all dominant. The guy made perfect sense, and still does.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    “They [the media] will not accept the truth that if you take all the guns off the street you still will have a crime problem, whereas if you take the criminals off the street you cannot have a gun problem.”

It is not about crime and I hope we all realize this. It is about a disarmed society of sheep.

Top Bottom