• ...and so much more!
  • snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    It looks like Midway has joined the frenzy. A lot of center-fire pistol and rifle ammo is showing this:

Temporarily unavailable

This product is temporarily unavailable for order.
    Please use our "Notify Me" feature to receive an email alert as soon as the product becomes available.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Not at all surprised. I stopped in my local gun shop this afternoon and they didn't have a single round of 9mm ammo. Glad I reload.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I've been sitting on some "nice to have" stuff in my Midway cart for a couple months and waited too long. Still got decent deals, but the "processing" after ordering that usually takes about a day has now been about 3.

None of it was ammo, though.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    I ordered a AR stock today. The shipping date they gave me is 3/25/20. Yup it is in stock. A buddy just called Rurel King ammo is cleaned out. Here we go again:xmad:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have acquired a couple new .45 handguns in the last month or so. Rarely shot that caliber so I only had a little* on hand. Ordered 500 rounds from Targetsoprtsusa today and they estimate up to 2 weeks to process.

*Note, "a little" is by INGO standards. I mean come on, there's a couple thousand rounds f the stuff somewhere.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Not at all surprised. I stopped in my local gun shop this afternoon and they didn't have a single round of 9mm ammo. Glad I reload.

I just picked up 800rds of federal 115gr from my LGS. $144 out the door. She said she was holding ammo in back for customers who bought firearms and ask if I needed some 9mm. I said always. I just bought a CZ P10F optics ready off of her today. I'm also their best customer they tell me so maybe that had something to do with it too :):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I just picked up 800rds of federal 115gr from my LGS. $144 out the door. She said she was holding ammo in back for customers who bought firearms and ask if I needed some 9mm. I said always. I just bought a CZ P10F optics ready off of her today. I'm also their best customer they tell me so maybe that had something to do with it too :):

That’s how you keep a customer for life and gain countless referrals.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They've had some decent deals on their Remington 22LR stuff the last few months. I've bought numerous times when that deal would come up coupled with free shipping. They had it again just a couple weeks ago...wish I'd gone ahead and hoarded some more.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Some data is showing that THIS buying spree has handily outpaced the post Sandy Hook mess. Think about that. (and how long it took "us" to recover after that)

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    SGAmmo.com too. I had my Spanish Mauser out to the range about a week and a half ago to dial in the red dot. Figured I'd order up some 7mm Mauser a couple days ago. (Yes, it was in stock) They took the money out of the account, sent me the e-mail for the order.

Today I got another e-mail. My order has been "updated". They aren't taking any new orders due to "overwhelming volume".

Funny how it didn't stop them taking my money. Now I wait to see how long it takes for them to put it back in...

Put an order in for some .303 British at Target Sports USA same time. Had my No4 Mk1 scout out on the same day.
    So far, looks like that is still going through...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Went to Midways today to check out the free shipping offer. All of the ammo I have in "Wish List" is listed as not available, no-reorder. That's across 5 calibers and at least 4 manufacturers, including imported.

Crazy.

Top Bottom