• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Gee, non-gun owners get B slapped by the reality of the regulations they allowed to be put in place...

Could be we see California turn a little more red because of this.

https://pluralist.com/norris-sweidan-coronavirus-guns/

Demanding customers have started to take a told on Sweidan, who told his Instagram followers that someone just can’t walk into his store and buy a gun.“That’s not the way it works,” he said.
    There are a number of regulations, such as a 10-day waiting period, and logistical requirements which must be fulfilled before a weapon can be shipped from his warehouse.
    “It doesn’t take two fairy, f—ing days,” he said. “It comes within a week because everybody is behind.”
    “Stop asking me if you can pay more money to take your gun. Because it doesn’t work like that.”

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I see says the blind man. Not new customers, winey pains in the arse. I can see that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And as the reality of the real world comes into clear focus for the west coast liberals they express themselves in a manner not unexpected.

Ass holes.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Now the new to be gun owners will get to see how much fun and paperwork are involved in the purchase of a firearm and ammo. Bet most didn't know there are more calibers than just 9mm ammo out there.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    . It depends, did you have a maniacal BU-WA-HAHAHHA laugh

It was more of an evil chuckle.

https://images.app.goo.gl/u3DdXoxec6Z912W6A

u3DdXoxec6Z912W6A

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    "But, but, but. . . . . . Those laws don't apply to me! They only apply to "them"! You know, Them!":dunno:

Yep, the but'ters ("as in I believe in the 2nd amendment, but...") drive me crazy. I doubt enough folks will have epiphanies out there to make a difference but we can hope. Also a great reminder to not let this happen where we are. The sheep, that advocate the nanny state and that also vote are a problem.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I like to imagine this experience will change a lot of people's voting behaviors, but...people were supporting Brady and the assault weapons ban just a couple short years after the LAPD abandoned an entire neighborhood to be shot up and razed by looters on national television.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It will not. When the c-virus falls off the media radar in 2 weeks time this will be a forgotten issue for most of these folks.

The vast majority will put that firearm away to have it collect dust and go back to eating out, watching tv, and voting straight party.

A very small % may become active gun owners but overall the CA landscape will not change politically due to this.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    It will not. When the c-virus falls off the media radar in 2 weeks time this will be a forgotten issue for most of these folks.

The vast majority will put that firearm away to have it collect dust and go back to eating out, watching tv, and voting straight party.

A very small % may become active gun owners but overall the CA landscape will not change politically due to this.

I doubt the media lets this die. If the cases start to fall, they'll shift to hours of analyzing everything the evil orange guy did wrong...and ride that as long as poll numbers show its making a difference.

jwright2882

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2019
    Greenwood
    I hope they’re starting to see they are just penalizing law abiding citizens (like themselves - in most cases) and the criminals are buying their weapons on the streets free and clear of any laws.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wish people would stop mentioning that these people should flee Kali. They are already moving into the surrounding states and turning them into **** holes. They keep their other leftist viewpoints and continue to vote for them. We don't need to accelerate the wave.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I'm old enough to remember the LA Riots in '92, when citizens there found out the hard way about the 15 day waiting period on firearm purchases from a law passed in 1975. (Current law in California reduced that period to 10 days, passed 1997).

This time it's not just LA, but the whole country affected and citizens in certain states are once again finding out the hard way about how "common sense" gun laws will impact their ability to protect their families. Meanwhile in some of the large cities, the police are stepping back from enforcing laws like vandalism, assault and theft.

I hope that some of these Everytown, Moms demand Action and March for our Lives types grow up and learn a lesson, namely, you are responsible for protecting your family. (And isn't it odd we haven't heard from David Hogg lately?)

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I'm old enough to remember the LA Riots in '92, when citizens there found out the hard way about the 15 day waiting period on firearm purchases from a law passed in 1975. (Current law in California reduced that period to 10 days, passed 1997).

This time it's not just LA, but the whole country affected and citizens in certain states are once again finding out the hard way about how "common sense" gun laws will impact their ability to protect their families. Meanwhile in some of the large cities, the police are stepping back from enforcing laws like vandalism, assault and theft.

I hope that some of these Everytown, Moms demand Action and March for our Lives types grow up and learn a lesson, namely, you are responsible for protecting your family. (And isn't it odd we haven't heard from David Hogg lately?)

When I served on the NRA Board I was at lunch one day with Charlton Heston as he was telling us about Hollywood elites who were calling him during the riots trying to borrow guns from him. Seems the Beautiful People were unable to obtain them due to the fifteen day waiting period in the Land of Fruits, Nuts & Flakes. His response was, "And you supported that law, didn't you?" *CLICK*

Top Bottom