• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    Looks like firearm/ammo suppliers and retailers are covered in Gov. Holcomb's Executive Order 20-08 under the category "Essential Business and Operations," which is Item 14, Letter P:

p. Supplies for Essential Businesses and Operations

Businesses that sell, manufacture, and/or supply other Essential Businesses and Operations with the support or materials necessary to operate, including computers, audio and video electronics, household appliances; IT and telecommunication equipment; hardware, paint, flat glass; electrical, plumbing and heating material; sanitary equipment; personal hygiene products; food, food additives, ingredients and components; medical and orthopedic equipment; optics and photography equipment; diagnostics, food and beverages, chemicals, soaps and detergent; and firearm and ammunition suppliers and retailers for purposes of safety and security.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My LGS shut down they are out of stock and can't get anything in. They are going to call people who ordered guns and other things when they come in so they can get them. That's about it until supplies open up again. They have 5 suppliers and can't get anything.

rfsdvm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2009
    Looks like firearm/ammo suppliers and retailers are covered in Gov. Holcomb's Executive Order 20-08 under the category "Essential Business and Operations," which is Item 14, Letter P:

p. Supplies for Essential Businesses and Operations

..... firearm and ammunition suppliers and retailers for purposes of safety and security.

yeah, didn't see that in the fine print....guess it is pretty explicit they're in.
    Thanks

Roger

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The run on guns should make Obama happy as he is no longer the number one firearm seller, the Covid-19 virus now is. :laugh::lol2:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Buddy called me last night to ask if I knew where he could buy some 9mm ammo. I told him he has a better chance of finding TP or a thermometer. However, as of 2 minutes ago, Midway USA had some .25 and .32 ACP and some big bore stuff in stock.

SNAFU-M1A

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Morgan Co
    Got an email that Target Sports had Wolf Gold .223 back in stock. Out of curiosity I went and looked and the price had jumped form $270 to $400 & it showed they had 99+ in stock. It was sold out by the next the day.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Buddy called me last night to ask if I knew where he could buy some 9mm ammo. I told him he has a better chance of finding TP or a thermometer. However, as of 2 minutes ago, Midway USA had some .25 and .32 ACP and some big bore stuff in stock.

Highsmiths in Greenfield got in a ton of 9mm and put it out yesterday.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Indiana Law says that the sale and transfer of firearms can not be closed down during an emergency.

LGS is well stocked on 9mm and .223. In fact a case of Federal AE223 set next to the cash register all day yesterday. $249. Works out to $0.50 a round. Not OMG prices but not scalping prices either considering the 20%-40% increase in wholesale price.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Got an email that Target Sports had Wolf Gold .223 back in stock. Out of curiosity I went and looked and the price had jumped form $270 to $400 & it showed they had 99+ in stock. It was sold out by the next the day.

RIP Feb 2020 prices. 40 cpr or more is probably going to be the new normal for brass 223.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    RIP Feb 2020 prices. 40 cpr or more is probably going to be the new normal for brass 223.

I will predict prices to stabilize and remain at about this level until the election and through the first of the year. Honestly .223 and 9mm were artificially low.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I will predict prices to stabilize and remain at about this level until the election and through the first of the year. Honestly .223 and 9mm were artificially low.

Yep, Black Friday 2019 prices or anywhere close won't be seen again unless conservatives have some influence and/or control AND things are extremely uneventful for the next several years. Poll on the odds of this happening? :popcorn:

Top Bottom