• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    In Lowe’s today picking up needed lumber. When I see this guy with his, I am presuming to be a Glock? Seemed like it from the grip, although I do not ever recall seeing them in tan? Guy is paying almost 0 attention, he has his pistol in a tan Kydex holster that I am not even sure was the correct application. As the gun was moving around quite a bit when he was walking. But then again so was his holster which was clipped to his waistband, no belt nada.

Then to top it all he turns around...wait for it, he has his CCW badge on top of his belt loop being held in place with a piece of elastic.

Seems like however you carry you should do so responsibly, meaning using an appropriate holster. I am not entirely sure this guy would have even noticed if it had fallen out and on the floor!

Rant over.

Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Somebody needs to confess, I know it was one of you. Confessions can be sent to me via PM and you will be informed of what action needs to be taken to receive forgiveness.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    All three of my Glocks are black, I only carry in proper holsters, I was not outside of Avon today, wasn't me. Did this guy have newspaper stuffed in the bottom of the holster?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    WAIoh2d.jpg

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    In Lowe’s today picking up needed lumber. When I see this guy with his, I am presuming to be a Glock? Seemed like it from the grip, although I do not ever recall seeing them in tan? Guy is paying almost 0 attention, he has his pistol in a tan Kydex holster that I am not even sure was the correct application. As the gun was moving around quite a bit when he was walking. But then again so was his holster which was clipped to his waistband, no belt nada.

Then to top it all he turns around...wait for it, he has his CCW badge on top of his belt loop being held in place with a piece of elastic.

Seems like however you carry you should do so responsibly, meaning using an appropriate holster. I am not entirely sure this guy would have even noticed if it had fallen out and on the floor!

Rant over.

Tan / Flat Dark Earth Glock....not uncommon. More black guns are sold, but in the last 10 or so years, the tan has become more popular with all gun manufactures. Could have been any number of polymer framed pistols. There are dozens and dozens of manufactures making that style of pistol now.

Kydex holster could have been great or trash, there is no way to know.

Trying to carry with no belt = FAIL. A good belt specifically designed for carrying a gun is a must for a carry system. Your belt is your foundation. No belt is like building a house on sand with no foundation. That is why the gun was flopping all around.

CCW Badge = all the reasoning for the fails above. Only those who are attention whores wear a CCW Badge. It may be their right to carry, but hopefully they get training on the correct method and techniques before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Top Bottom