• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    A post on the forum referenced Massad Ayoob's "wedge grip". I was astonished that I had never heard of it and frustrated that google and youtube searches yielded only one significant article that Ayoob discusses it only briefly but boasts that it greatly helps many shooters that he instructs.

What is it? Does it work for all shooters/guns or just certain shooters/guns? If it is so great why isn't it being talked about?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    A post on the forum referenced Massad Ayoob's "wedge grip". I was astonished that I had never heard of it and frustrated that google and youtube searches yielded only one significant article that Ayoob discusses it only briefly but boasts that it greatly helps many shooters that he instructs.

What is it? Does it work for all shooters/guns or just certain shooters/guns? If it is so great why isn't it being talked about?

Are you talking about something like the grips on the Wiley Clapp 1911?

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    From that article:
    Wedge_004.jpg

crazygunner1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Kokomo

Well Well Well... Wedge grip? I have not heard of them, watched the video (the link) I do not think you can trust them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've done something similar to that but my sausage fingers wont let me get a grip like that I don't think. Something to test out tomorrow :)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is the grip I arrived at on my own while trying to find a grip that would eliminate trigger control issues during faster paced shooting.

It's even effective in running a desert eagle quickly.

Top Bottom