• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    So, those of you fortunate enough to not need your stimulus check for bills, what did you do with it? I myself was true to my word, and ordered a big nasty scope for my creedmoor build. At this point I don't think we can call it a budget build anymore. LOL.
    So what did you folks do? Stick it in the bank? Never a bad idea. Buy toys? Well, that'll stimulate the economy. Basic stuff? I've got a little work to do on vehicles. I needed to do it anyway, but this'll make it easier.

Thanks again to jinks for pointing out the CDNN deal on choke tubes awhile back. I also ordered a set of 20s for the Mossy 500 I'm going to give to Christa, and a 12 guage set for the Winny 12 I flipped to her Beau for a massive 10 dollar profit. LOL. After I give him the tubes, I don't think that'll end up being a very profitable deal. Ah, well... C'est la vie..

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Before I filed my taxes, I had planned to buy four new tires and replace the windshield in my '89 suburban due to rock chips in the windshield and tires of unknown age that were on it when I bought it six years ago. I owed more than I am getting in the stimulus check so I had put those plans on hold. If and when I get my check, those are the items on my list. I will be supporting a local glass shop and a local tire dealer...not Walmart or a chain store.

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    $1k went straight into savings, the $200 helped pay for one of the ChiCom SKS's. Should be arriving to the shop tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    First off, can we *please* call it Trump-bux? I really want that to catch on.

I paid my property taxes on my rural land, but that was happening this week regardless. Other than that, nothing yet. I'm considering customizing my Camaro a bit, either 3:91 GM Performance gears and a real locker or a long tube/high flow cat/cai/tune combo. I dunno. Nothing really trips my trigger yet. I could be talked into a nice Model 25-5 with properly sized throats for the right deal, but now doesn't seem like the time to be in the gun market on the buyer side.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Purchasing a greenhouse with some of my Trump-bux(there ya go BehindBlueI's) and the rest goes under the mattress

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So, those of you fortunate enough to not need your stimulus check for bills, what did you do with it?

giphy.gif

ClearcutNervousAidi-size_restricted.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CKW and I put the lions share in the Riley Charity we have ongoing with the custom 1911 as the prize.
    Sure we could have funded another home improvement project on the never ending list but this seemed appropriate.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I did ordered some odds and ends. A Holosun 503CU, sights from Dawson, delayed AR9 buffer from Taccom3G, parts from New Frontier Armory and a couple more Shield Arm mags.

Otherwise we paid off some things earlier than planned and put the rest in savings.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I’m gonna flip a coin
    heads-my volquartsen scorpion
    tails-my Dillon 750 223/9mm essential combo package

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    When received, I plan on blowing the money on at least 1 gun and perhaps a .30 cal can. I think it's only right to blow through the money to symbolize the waste in the government program.
    I'm thinking a 300 blackout out pistol, 9 inches and a Silencerco Omega 300. That and I've always wanted a threaded 22 bolt rifle, so either a Savage or Ruger.

Have to get it first though. I'm either going to have to wait on the check, or the website to work again to put in bank info.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When received, I plan on blowing the money on at least 1 gun and perhaps a .30 cal can. I think it's only right to blow through the money to symbolize the waste in the government program.
    I'm thinking a 300 blackout out pistol, 9 inches and a Silencerco Omega 300. That and I've always wanted a threaded 22 bolt rifle, so either a Savage or Ruger.

Have to get it first though. I'm either going to have to wait on the check, or the website to work again to put in bank info.

OK you are either getting 1 serious check or your list is either or on your wants.....:):

Top Bottom