Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Ballistic Advantage barrel?

Anybody have any experience with their handgun barrels? G2G?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Didn't know they made handgun barrels. Their rifle barrels are great I have three with no problems one has around a 6k round count.

User Info Menu

I have/had two of their rifle barrels (hanson series and modern series) and know two other people with their barrels and they have been outstanding for their price. I would assume their pistol barrels maintain the same quality.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Same as above, rifle barrels are gtg. Have a 10.5 556 Hanson series on a pistol build that has been satisfactory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    No matter what my gun goals are - I'd rather go taller that go wider.........just like my women.

Plinker

User Info Menu

AR pistol or traditional style pistol? I have three BA barrels, one is on a .300 BLK pistol and it's just as good as the rifle barrels. Don't know if that helps?

Plinker

User Info Menu

I didnít know they made handgun barrels. I donít know anyone personally that has used their rifle barrels. Most on the the net seem to be happy with them...

User Info Menu

I have a couple, a 16" flutes and a 10.3" hanson. They seem to be really nice. IIRC, all of their barrels have a sub moa guarantee.
    mebfsdffyuk...

User Info Menu

I have a 9mm AR barrel, and it works great with good accuracy. BA makes good quality stuff.

User Info Menu

I cant shoot better than the barrel so theres that. 1 moa guarantee is legit.