• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Hey Everyone, Anybody know of any stores in the Indy area that sells cannon fuse? Did a search here and found a old thread with a recipe but wanted to buy some until I have the time to mix a batch. Thanks

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Do you have any fireworks stores open in your area. That's where I get mine at

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Before the owner passed away, Traildust Surplus in Bloomington carried it. It sometimes turns up at gun shows too, so that could be a good option once they start back up again. From what I remember, it usually goes for about $10 for a 20 foot roll.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I may have seen it at Cableas of all places. Bradis in Camby sells it. But they are 45 mins from you so call first.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I cant guarantee, but I recall seeing it with the BP stuff and thought it was odd that a big box store would carry such a terroristic item. I mean, who but people building bombs need cannon fuse? OK, so people with cannon. But nobody has those any more... :):

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I cant guarantee, but I recall seeing it with the BP stuff and thought it was odd that a big box store would carry such a terroristic item. I mean, who but people building bombs need cannon fuse? OK, so people with cannon. But nobody has those any more... :):
    I always like to keep some around. I use it to light off spoiled powder...... Usually.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I order mine from some of the pyrotechnics supply places, it is MUCH cheaper that way. Usually skylighter.com, but sometimes other places. Green visco cannon fuse at appr. 2.5 seconds an inch. Not to be confused with quickmatch! It's about a tenth of the cost over ordering the 20' sections.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Thanks for the great information everyone. I thought it was going to be a harder process. The guy who sold me the cannon said it was very expensive to ship. This also gives me a reason to go visit Brian's Surplus. Love supporting small business!!!

Top Bottom