• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This is hilarious. You'll have to have the Face Book to get to this link but it's worth it. The comments are Golden!

Some of you will remember H&K prodding HiPoint to accept the Yeet Cannon name last year. This just keeps getting better.

https://www.facebook.com/137245832997064/posts/2872050682849885/

This is just the first one.

nRWieBp.png

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I was at a LGS a few years ago, and they had a box of $95 guns, most were Hi-point, and a few old break top guns in .38 short, I regret not buying one of the break tops just because they're kinda neat, but my wife came in and saw the sign, and said "why don't you buy one?"...( how often does that happen? never when I see a 1911....) I just couldn't bring my self to but a hi point...now bear in mind I have several Kel-tecs, but even my snobbery stops at some point......HK....meh......

QBall

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2020
    New Salisbury
    I haven't taken down any of the polymer framed HKs but I helped a buddy put a spring kit in a P7 once... ONCE! I always thought the third generation Smith & Wesson autos were overly complex. Holy Cow, the P7 put 'em to shame. Where anyone else would use a screw and a spring, HK has a screw, a pin, three springs and an little sheet metal bit that unexpectedly flys out, bounces off your left eyeball and then slides under the refrigerator. German engineering!

Top Bottom