• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Any record of activity or just someone lining their pockets?
    NAGR has pulled too many BS stunts and damn near derailed a very good bill (civil immunity).

I know nothing about this particular organization, but if they are anything let ke NAGR stay away from them.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    See their "endorsement" popping up. What is their track record?

We are the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association. Promotion and defending the gun culture since 1966. We are the state organization of the NRA.

https://isrpa.org/

You can also find us on various social media platforms.

***Disclaimer*** I am on the Board of Directors, Northwest Director. I am the Kirk Freeman listed in the TO here (3rd row, on left):

https://isrpa.org/about-us/

Last edited:

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Saw the challenger for Indiana House seat in district 79 touting their endorsement in his campaign literature. He is challenging Matt Lehman, NRA A rating and a Civil War re-enactor.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Taylor Isch is running against Matt Lehman in Dist 79 for Indiana House. One of his endorsements is from Hoosier Gun Rights organization. HGR is distributing information on their list of “anti-gun” Hoosier politicians.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Taylor Isch is running against Matt Lehman in Dist 79 for Indiana House. One of his endorsements is from Hoosier Gun Rights organization. HGR is distributing information on their list of “anti-gun” Hoosier politicians.
    I wonder if they have Lucas on their anti gun list :laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    NAGR is one of those outfits that seem prolific at constantly fund raising but when it comes to working the legislature when bills are being debated, they’re no where in sight.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ^^^This!^^^
    WRONG. That’s the problem. They are there sticking the pipe in the front wheel of perfectly good bills.

ww will have a great bill proceeding. Likely to pass, too. Then suddenly they endorse someone who steps in and f***s it up by adding a ridiculous amendment that scuttles the whole bill. *cough couch* Nisly.

I recall the Colorado magazine ban opposition was going great, then they stepped in and the next thing you know, it passed.

They appear to have mastered the pump and dump strategy, knowing full well if they solve the problems there will be no need for them anymore. So they fundraise, and when they see things going too well they scuttle they bill. After it fails they go right back into fundraising mode to make another pass the next time.

reminds me of an abusive spouse telling us we NEED them and we can’t live without them.

F*** Dudley and NAGR!

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Thanks all for the information. Found out that all Mr. Isch did was to fill out their "survey" and based on that he is golden. No information on any 2A affiliations or active support. Voters-read beyond the flier on you door.....

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Thanks all for the information. Found out that all Mr. Isch did was to fill out their "survey" and based on that he is golden. No information on any 2A affiliations or active support. Voters-read beyond the flier on you door.....

Top Bottom