• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Been here almost a 1/2 an hour waiting for my Nics check to come in. Really running slowly. I think a lot of people are panic buying guns for some odd reason.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Been here almost a 1/2 an hour waiting for my Nics check to come in. Really running slowly. I think a lot of people are panic buying guns for some odd reason.
    The people who didn’t panic buy during the Coronavirus panic?

daveh196803

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Well I was in Bradis gun shop just yesterday, to buy a few odds and ends, lots of first time folks in there based on conversations I over heard. The checks seemed to be going along fairly briskly. One end result of covid-19 and the riots are the fact a lot more people seem to understand that if you're in trouble, the only person you can count on to be there when it counts, is you.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Got a Glock-43 for my wife two weeks ago at USDS and it took about fifteen minutes, but I bet things are Fugazy today, and the kid is right, but if the PO PO chiefs kneel down, and back down, your only back-up is you.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    I was at Rural king on Monday and there was 3 people in line to buy a gun and the clerk said it was about an hour wait for the NICS check.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I got delayed today! 1st time EVER!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I should have a pistol going to USDS Saturday and a rifle probably early next week. We'll see what happens. I've never been delayed (knock wood!).

nhgluff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Bought teo longguns today 5min approval which is common never had to really wait long periods on approvals

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Heard on the radio today that the past three months have again set re cords for the number of NICS checks being performed.
    By all accounts there are throngs of "first-time" gun owners buying up everything they can find.

I believe they said 1.2 million background checks performed in the month of May alone!
    Look at the ammunition supply available.
    SOMEBODY is sure buying a lot of ammo.

I wonder if all of these new gun owners will still consider voting for Joe Biden.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Look at the ammunition supply available.
    SOMEBODY is sure buying a lot of ammo.

I wonder if all of these new gun owners will still consider voting for Joe Biden.

In Point Shoot Blank Merrillville yesterday and they didn't have a single box of 9MM on the shelves. They normally have 400-500 50 round boxes of Midwest range ammo, but it was all gone also.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I caught a delay yesterday and saw the same thing happen to two other people while I was waiting.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I caught a delay yesterday and saw the same thing happen to two other people while I was waiting.
    Got one Tuesday afternoon. Got the proceed on Thursday morning. Weird. I figured it was because the backlog timed me out. Will only "search" for a certain length of time before just pushing it to the side.

Top Bottom