Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

10,666 Women PER DAY.....

During the past 90 days, an average of 10,667 women in the U.S. bought their first firearm........ This breaks all previous records in the U.S..

https://bongino.com/six-million-guns...n-three-months

1. That is really good that the population is becoming more aware of the protective role of firearms.

2. That is really good that females, who tend to vote for Democrats, may reconsider who they vote for.

3. Some good job opportunities for firearms-safety trainers.

PLEASE HELP SEE TO IT THAT ANY NEW GUN OWNERS YOU KNOW GET TRAINING (many trainers advertise right here on INGO).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AJMD429 View Post
    During the past 90 days, an average of 10,667 women in the U.S. bought their first firearm........ This breaks all previous records in the U.S..

https://bongino.com/six-million-guns...n-three-months

1. That is really good that the population is becoming more aware of the protective role of firearms.

2. That is really good that females, who tend to vote for Democrats, may reconsider who they vote for.

3. Some good job opportunities for firearms-safety trainers.

PLEASE HELP SEE TO IT THAT ANY NEW GUN OWNERS YOU KNOW GET TRAINING (many trainers advertise right here on INGO).
    I wish we could see the data behind that.

User Info Menu

I wonder how many of the 10,666 are girlfriends/wives/mistresses making a straw purchase for a male counterpart that cannot pass a 4473/NICS?
    Stamp collecting is fun!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STFU View Post
    I wonder how many of the 10,666 are girlfriends/wives/mistresses making a straw purchase for a male counterpart that cannot pass a 4473/NICS?
    Probably not as many as you would think.
    The unarmed man is not only defenseless - he is also contemptible.

User Info Menu

I can make a bomb with toilet paper and a stick of dynamite.........

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillsgt View Post
    I wish we could see the data behind that.
    The math works per the article. 6 million guns sold in 90 days. 40% to first-time gun owners, 40% of the first-time gun owners were women. .40*.40=.16 (16%). 6,000,000*.16=960,000. 960,000/90=10,666.67.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

They're fudging data somewhere. They headline 6,000,000 in three months, then highlight May as setting the record of 1.7 million. 1.7 x 3 = 5.1, which is still an impressive number, but 85% of what was claimed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WILSON View Post
    n/m - hoosierdaddy1976 beat me.

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy1976 View Post
    They're fudging data somewhere. They headline 6,000,000 in three months, then highlight May as setting the record of 1.7 million. 1.7 x 3 = 5.1, which is still an impressive number, but 85% of what was claimed.
    “Approximately” combined with “round up” will get you there. Good catch.
    INGOer #25,448

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy1976 View Post
    As they say, figures lie, and liars figgure... however, is the 1.7 million in May a record for any month, or is it a record for May. Perhaps March saw 2.5 million sold? I haven't looked at the data to know this, but just pointing out the language is unclear.

--Rick

User Info Menu

Feminine protection (Glock)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast