• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I’m gonna try this again. Would love to get some type of night shoot together. I’m pretty frequent on the night vision thread on arfcom and there are quite a few states that have monthly get togethers. Anybody else interested in something like this?

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't use the nods. But I have an on rifle AN/PVS-4 with upgraded 3 gen tube...
    Its got a cover you can put on it to zero it during the day, that may be the only option as finding a pay range to let you shoot in the dark is.. well its not happening

Which reminds me, I need to get the AA adapter for it, the original batteries are bastardy expensive.

Its about time to slaughter piggles in Texas with an M14 or M16 clone under the starlight

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    I don't use the nods. But I have an on rifle AN/PVS-4 with upgraded 3 gen tube...
    Its got a cover you can put on it to zero it during the day, that may be the only option as finding a pay range to let you shoot in the dark is.. well its not happening

Which reminds me, I need to get the AA adapter for it, the original batteries are bastardy expensive.

Its about time to slaughter piggles in Texas with an M14 or M16 clone under the starlight
    indoor range is an option to atleast get a zero that will be minute of bad guy effective on a bad guy for your laser. Despite what alot of people think the lighting at your typical indoor range will not hurt your NV in short bursts. especially if you have autogate

Top Bottom