Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 240
  1. #181
    Ark
    Ark is offline
    Expert Ark's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I guess it was inevitable that this crap would eventually reach a point where police simply decide they have better things to do and the job isn't worth it. So much for "nobody needs a gun, just call the police".

  2. #182
    . . . GPIA7R's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    It's pretty simple.

    A poorly timed police-action shooting of a black man.

    A ****ty prosecutor focused on politics.

    The police force is giving a proper "go **** yourself" to the local gov.
    Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

  3. #183
    Grandmaster IndyDave1776's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Let's see...

    Under Georgia law a Taser is a deadly weapon.

    DUI is illegal.

    Parolees get sent straight back to prison for parole violations.

    The decedent was a parolee.

    Assaulting a police officer is illegal.

    Forcibly stealing a deadly weapon is illegal.

    Discharging a deadly weapon at anyone, especially a police officer is illegal and recognized as a deadly force event.

    Why the **** are we having this conversation?
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

  4. #184
    KG1
    KG1 is offline
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    Let's see...

    Under Georgia law a Taser is a deadly weapon.

    DUI is illegal.

    Parolees get sent straight back to prison for parole violations.

    The decedent was a parolee.

    Assaulting a police officer is illegal.

    Forcibly stealing a deadly weapon is illegal.

    Discharging a deadly weapon at anyone, especially a police officer is illegal and recognized as a deadly force event.

    Why the **** are we having this conversation?
    Because some people and the msm refuse to acknowledge all the facts.

  5. #185
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto View Post
    Then you aren’t saying anything. Either it was justified or it wasn’t.
    I'm saying it wasn't a bad shoot; it wasn't beyond the law. So if we're talking in a legal sense, it was justified. I think it wasn't a great decision. But in that situation I do understand why he made it.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

  6. #186
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    I guess it was inevitable that this crap would eventually reach a point where police simply decide they have better things to do and the job isn't worth it. So much for "nobody needs a gun, just call the police".
    Reports are, they're walking off the Job in Atlanta.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

  7. #187
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    Let's see...

    Under Georgia law a Taser is a deadly weapon.

    DUI is illegal.

    Parolees get sent straight back to prison for parole violations.

    The decedent was a parolee.

    Assaulting a police officer is illegal.

    Forcibly stealing a deadly weapon is illegal.

    Discharging a deadly weapon at anyone, especially a police officer is illegal and recognized as a deadly force event.

    Why the **** are we having this conversation?
    We're having the conversation because 1) there are ideological points to be scored. White cops like shooting black people. 2) Political aspirations. The DA is probably going to run for mayor. It doesn't matter if he wins or loses in court. If he loses, he tried in vain to get justice in an institutionally racist system. If he wins he's a hero.



    Oh. And the 2nd cop's lawyers says his client IS NOT a state's witness as the DA claimed. It's looking like the DA has no idea how to tell the truth about anything.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

  8. #188
    KLB
    KLB is offline
    Grandmaster KLB's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    We're having the conversation because 1) there are ideological points to be scored. White cops like shooting black people. 2) Political aspirations. The DA is probably going to run for mayor. It doesn't matter if he wins or loses in court. If he loses, he tried in vain to get justice in an institutionally racist system. If he wins he's a hero.



    Oh. And the 2nd cop's lawyers says his client IS NOT a state's witness as the DA claimed. It's looking like the DA has no idea how to tell the truth about anything.
    Nice. Lies about facts and doesn't wait for the investigation to be complete before filing charges.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

  9. #189
    Ark
    Ark is offline
    Expert Ark's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Reports are, they're walking off the Job in Atlanta.
    I also heard reports that Atlanta was calling state and other cities asking to borrow LEOs and the response was unanimously "nah, bro".

  10. #190
    Grandmaster chipbennett's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Skipping the first five pages. This sums up my thoughts on the incident:

    In the circumstances reflected in this record, there was no evidence from which the jury could infer that the appellant acted in a manner evincing a depraved mind as defined by our Supreme Court...when he instinctively neutralized his attacker with the only appropriate means at hand. That the attacker sustained a mortal wound is a matter that should have been considered by the deceased before he committed himself to the task he undertook.

    1st DCA (FL), Stinson v. State (1971)

    And it appears that the DA (who only weeks ago charged police officers for using a Taser as a deadly weapon) is merely burning bridges on his way out of office. He is facing a primary runoff, and there is a very good chance he will not be reelected.


Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge