• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Haven't seen anything posted about the Marion Co fairgrounds show this weekend and wanted to see if anyone had info on how many vendors may be in attendance.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    It was a decent little show with a variety of items. Stuff was flying out of there yesterday, mostly handguns and ammunition. I think one of our INGO members was raising funds for the VFW by selling raffle tickets. He could probably comment as well.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Daddyusmaximus was there with raffle tickets for the five guns which was the real reason I went. AS I've never won anything in a raffle it was just a donation to the VFW.
    Show was ok, a bit smaller than the shows at Stout Field, but it was good to just get out and well worth the 5 bucks.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Just got back from the show. Lots of people and every vendor that I spoke with said it was very good. Had a chance to talk with Brian for a few minutes. Told me the big problem will be replacing the inventory he sold this weekend. Did manage to pick up two OEM mags for my Star BM.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Just got back from the show. Lots of people and every vendor that I spoke with said it was very good. Had a chance to talk with Brian for a few minutes. Told me the big problem will be replacing the inventory he sold this weekend. Did manage to pick up two OEM mags for my Star BM.

Mind if I ask how much the mags were?

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Just an after thought, I noticed some dealers who were carrying. I can't walk in with a loaded gun but if you're a dealer it's acceptable? Just curious on how the rules for thee but Not for Me actually works at gunshow

Last edited:

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Just an after thought, I noticed some dealers who were carrying. I can't walk in with a loaded gun but if you're a dealer it's acceptable? Just curious on how the rules for thee but Not for Me actually works at gun showso
    Dealers are NOT allowed to carry loaded firearms. Some dealers are also police officers and police officers are allowed to carry loaded firearms. The only other people allowed to carry loaded firearms are security enforcement personnel specifically hired by CIG.
    The reason for the rule is that it's required by the insurance company. I would go into more detail, but I have to hit the road or I'll be late to the show.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Anybody else remember the dude that used to go to the 1500 and carried an UZI in a shoulder holster? Was probably 25 - 30 years ago. Back when being a character really meant something.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Went again today and it was in the smaller building. Packed with narrow isles and should have brought a flashlight to see anything. Just the same show every week with a couple of extra flea market vendors. Rumor was they my charge for parking in the future

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    1500 is probably toast with this "elected" prez coming in. He wants to close gunshow loop hole( whatever the heck that is...)

Top Bottom