Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Indianapolis Gun Show

Haven't seen anything posted about the Marion Co fairgrounds show this weekend and wanted to see if anyone had info on how many vendors may be in attendance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein View Post
    I'd have mag-dumped on that mother****er. And then curbstomped the corpse.

User Info Menu

It was a decent little show with a variety of items. Stuff was flying out of there yesterday, mostly handguns and ammunition. I think one of our INGO members was raising funds for the VFW by selling raffle tickets. He could probably comment as well.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

Expert

User Info Menu

Daddyusmaximus was there with raffle tickets for the five guns which was the real reason I went. AS I've never won anything in a raffle it was just a donation to the VFW.
    Show was ok, a bit smaller than the shows at Stout Field, but it was good to just get out and well worth the 5 bucks.
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Just got back from the show. Lots of people and every vendor that I spoke with said it was very good. Had a chance to talk with Brian for a few minutes. Told me the big problem will be replacing the inventory he sold this weekend. Did manage to pick up two OEM mags for my Star BM.