Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

User Info Menu

Gun prices are like gas prices. During the lockdown, gas locally was $1.49 a gallon. Now it is up over two dollars.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    If Sandy Hook did not bring the new way of things into focus for the regular crowd in here and we did not share this with the new kids coming in I have no idea what to tell people anymore.
    Yup, we've been going through gyrations since 1994 but the post-Sandy Hook panic was the worst I'd ever seen.

This current panic isn't quite as bad as Sandy Hook but the underlying reasons behind it make me much more nervous:

A virus still causing widespread economic pain and social disruption.

Leftist / BLM anarchy and violence across our country.

A politically and racially divided country on the eve of an election that might usher in a door-to-door confiscation campaign which would ignite an armed backlash that would lay waste to our nation and way of life.

At 50 years old, I've worked too hard to see my life's work and my family put at risk by Marxists determined to bring about another Cultural Revolution.
    Fishbowl of Bud, Ma'am.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Umm, better for distributors than the manufacturers.

I have long told INGO buy them cheap and stack them deep--complete ARs, lowers, uppers, AND magazines. Ammo needs no explanation.

I have described my PACE triads in the past. PACE your long guns and PACE your handguns. It brings focus to the needful. Gun owners have a tendency to dog's breakfast of organization, think PACE and get your priorities straight.
    Sorry, I'm a newb. What's the PACE about?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4