Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Tombs, I agree about Trump, I like him, I like that he fights back, I like that he has tried to keep the promises that he ran on, I like that he built something before he became involved in politics, I like that That he has taken the million that his dad gave him and built a dynasty.

I hate that he has a lot of baggage that can actually be used against him.

I feel like he is getting tired, partly because people that should be supporting him are fighting him at every turn, people he trusted turn on him and he doesn't know who he can trust.

I mentioned the million dollars for good reason. Hundreds of people are given large sums of money that they did nothing for every year, by government entities every year. I am talking about the lottery. I think over 90%of them are in debt not to long afterward.

User Info Menu

I think he's getting tired, but I think if he can get his second term he will have the liberty to start cleaning house finally.

His hands are pretty well tied right now due to the election and optics of any move he makes. Has to be one of the most miserable situations to be stuck in that can be imagined.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Addressing both of the above points, in the AAR on the CHAZCHOP takeover they specifically addressed the coordinated roles of the various foot soldiers. This was not a "oh, hey, where did HE come from? He aint one of us". This was calculated "they wont shoot us of we just stand here" tactic. Read it if you can, its very enlightening.

So I agree with Phylo. We arent talking about rogue pyros. They are all one in the same acting in concert. Its not quite the same anymore. It may have been early on in this, but now its not necessarily so.
    Where did you find the AAR?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredSergeant10 View Post
    Secure the entrances. If someone attempts entry, call 911 first, then deal with the problem.
    There's two problems with this. First off, if you call 911, you're likely going to be on hold for 5-10 minutes; and if there's a mob coming your way, I think you can assume that the police aren't going to respond. Either because they're overwhelmed somewhere else, or the mayor has told them to pull back and not do anything.

If you live in Marion County, one thing you should have learned from the last few weeks is that the mayor will do everything he can to not protect people or their property.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    No one wants to go to war with the police, the media, half the general public, and the state, at the same time.
    Less than half of the general public, along with more than half of the media, appears to be at war with the police. As far as the state is concerned, any area that isn't actively talking defunding appears to be neutral at best. The term "cold civil war" has been referenced in the past few years. I'm praying (with one eye open while scanning my perimeter) that we get back to a tolerable simmer. My faith in that happening is waning.
    Make a veteran proud. Live free.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thompal View Post
    There's two problems with this. First off, if you call 911, you're likely going to be on hold for 5-10 minutes; and if there's a mob coming your way, I think you can assume that the police aren't going to respond. Either because they're overwhelmed somewhere else, or the mayor has told them to pull back and not do anything.

If you live in Marion County, one thing you should have learned from the last few weeks is that the mayor will do everything he can to not protect people or their property.
    1st you put in the call or have the spouse do it as you repel boarders yourself. If you tried to call for help you should be on record as doing so. If no help comes then you are cleared to go hot and kick some ass. Which I would do anyway but CYA with the LEO's is a good step in covering yourself in this failing and very corrupt system.
    Yes we live under Hoggbreaths here in Marion Co. And I would again like to thank the brain dead Morons that voted him in for another wasted term as Mayor.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    1st you put in the call or have the spouse do it as you repel boarders yourself. If you tried to call for help you should be on record as doing so. If no help comes then you are cleared to go hot and kick some ass. Which I would do anyway but CYA with the LEO's is a good step in covering yourself in this failing and very corrupt system.
    You're exactly right. Calling 911 to get a recording started is what all of the instructors/trainers tell you to do during a home invasion incident. Why would this be any different? CYA all the way!

BTW, sure appreciate all you guys do as moderators!

User Info Menu

911, Whar is your emergency?

Me, Can you please connect me to the sanitation department?

911, The sanitation department?

Me, Yes, I have had a home invasion?

911, I am sorry, Sir, the Police are no longer responding to home invasions.

Me, I don't want the Police, I need the sanitation department.

911, Why do you need the sanitation department, Sir?

Me, I need to know if they want me to put the bodies at the curb for Wednesday pick up or if they want to pick them up now.
    Last edited by 2A_Tom; 5 Days Ago at 11:34.

User Info Menu

My philosophy has always been, "if they don't, I won't"!
    Keeping our future warriors in one piece @ MTek Weapon Systems

Plinker

User Info Menu

First is it a riot? Or is it a peaceful protest? If it's a riot then I'm locking up inside and being prepared for a home invasion where while in fear for my life I'll engage with deadly force.

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast