Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

What will you do when the riot reaches your neighborhood?

If they are not armed you can't shoot them, and the people on the front lines are never armed. Less than lethal? They rush your property, what do you do?

User Info Menu

Post up inside. As soon as they cross the threshold its game on. Cop across the street and I will watch each others back.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

Shooter

User Info Menu

Let them destroy everything outside? Molotov cocktails hitting the outside of your house? What if their motive isn't to kill you or your family but destroy everything in their path?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

IC 35-41-3-2

(c) A person is justified in using reasonable force against any other person to protect the person or a third person from what the person reasonably believes to be the imminent use of unlawful force.  However, a person:

(1) is justified in using deadly force;  and

(2) does not have a duty to retreat;

if the person reasonably believes that that force is necessary to prevent serious bodily injury to the person or a third person or the commission of a forcible felony.  No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting the person or a third person by reasonable means necessary.

Why do they have to be armed again? I live far enough out of town, I don't expect to ever see it in my area.

Expert

User Info Menu

Well, what is your answer to your question Cryppie?

User Info Menu

Yeah, for me living alone and all, I will protect my castle with all my 2A rights but there will come a time when I have to go to work and my castle will be defenseless. You know those rioters donít have a job and will just take advantage of me during my working hours. If does get truly bad, Iíll just call in sick and stay ever vigil, and locked and loaded with plenty of mags.

oh well, I guess thatís why I pay for insurance. I doubt the alarm will be of any use. The police wouldnít do anything anyways to them or they would face persecution.
    You canít fix stupid

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cryppie View Post
    Let them destroy everything outside? Molotov cocktails hitting the outside of your house? What if their motive isn't to kill you or your family but destroy everything in their path?

Your original post assumed the rioters weren't armed. A molotov cocktail, to me, is a weapon. My life and my family is now in immediate danger so, game on.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kurr View Post
    IC 35-41-3-2

(c) A person is justified in using reasonable force against any other person to protect the person or a third person from what the person reasonably believes to be the imminent use of unlawful force.  However, a person:

(1) is justified in using deadly force;  and

(2) does not have a duty to retreat;

if the person reasonably believes that that force is necessary to prevent serious bodily injury to the person or a third person or the commission of a forcible felony.  No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting the person or a third person by reasonable means necessary.

Why do they have to be armed again? I live far enough out of town, I don't expect to ever see it in my area.
    Many do not live far out of town. Justification doesn't work for a mob. Maybe 5 out of the entire crowd are committing the felonies; you can't open fire on the group.

I thought about this last night and am truly at a loss of what I would do. I believe if things get worse, this is what we will see and no amount of firearms will help.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    Your original post assumed the rioters weren't armed. A molotov cocktail, to me, is a weapon. My life and my family is now in immediate danger so, game on.
    5 out of 200. You going to pick them off somehow?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cryppie View Post
    Many do not live far out of town. Justification doesn't work for a mob. Maybe 5 out of the entire crowd are committing the felonies; you can't open fire on the group.

I thought about this last night and am truly at a loss of what I would do. I believe if things get worse, this is what we will see and no amount of firearms will help.

I thought hard about this, and if I am not mistaken, if you are with someone who commits a felony, you to usually can and will stand charged even if you had no intent on committing said felony. So with a mob, if some escalate to felony that others are exercising their first amendment rights, at what point are the honest protesters now felons if they allow the felony to be committed?

Last edited by indykid; 3 Days Ago at 22:45.

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast