• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Lot of the vendors and shooters need to plan well in advance to attend. Vendors need to figure out what they want to sell then start to lay in inventory, some of the shooters have their ammo shipped there ahead of the shoot.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Lot of the vendors and shooters need to plan well in advance to attend. Vendors need to figure out what they want to sell then start to lay in inventory, some of the shooters have their ammo shipped there ahead of the shoot.

i could understand cancelling a month in advance, but not over three months - no shooter OR vendor needs THAT much lead time

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    i could understand cancelling a month in advance, but not over three months - no shooter OR vendor needs THAT much lead time

I'm guessing they know based on current virus info that there was little chance of hosting it, so why have folks ramp up, plan, take calls, etc just to cancel it a month in advance. Big events take significant planning and prep, and depending on the number of staff involved, some can take much longer than others and be very resource consuming.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Americans can't act right and think wearing a mask is fake news. Expect many more cancelations of events that should should been fine

Attachments

• 20200702_090602.jpg
      20200702_090602.jpg
      149 KB · Views: 23
    Top Bottom