• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Ok not saying there needs to be a reason for anything, or purpose. But today I had to take a pit stop so RK was nearby so of course ammo is right by the restroom. So of course I have to look on the way out, looks like they just received a shipment? They had about 50 Boxes Streak 9 mm Jhp on the shelves. I checked the box and it proclaims see you shots or something to that effect.

So at first I thought must have looked at wrong and must be Fmj training rounds? Nope State Personal defense. So what would be the allure of Tracer round for self defense? I don’t get it? Seems like you should be concentrating on far more important things, versus let’s watch my round. Seems like here hold my beer should be some way involved.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The only thing I can come up with is you should practice some with your carry rounds so you know where they hit and that they function in your gun. So on that point the "Streaks" may provide a little benefit. Personally I think they are a gimmick but with the ammo shortage raging people will buy them if for no other reason to have some ammo on hand.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Will you really see anything in the short distance that you practice handgun shooting? Maybe at 50+ yards but 3-25 yards I doubt you would even see it. Unless it's at night maybe.

I think its a tracer rd that doesn't actually start fires.

Top Bottom