• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katana1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Even children are being shot and killed in Chicago. What is up with that? Shootings in Chicago are much worse than you know. I found a website dedicated to Chicago's shooting. It is updated daily. Of particular interest is the "selfie" section for those who shoot themselves and then there is the shot-in-the-junk-o-meter and shot-in-the-ass-o-meter which speak for themselves. It's worth a look, at least once. https://heyjackass.com/

This is shameful, but aparently acceptable in Chicago.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Even children are being shot and killed in Chicago. What is up with that?

Yep there was a 3 year old boy shot and killed on Father's Day weekend in Chicago. No media outrage or Black Lives Matter protest marches. ABC news mentioned it as an afterthought. Evidently his black life was not worth getting all worked up about. Same goes for the 8 year old girl gunned shot in Atlanta. Atlanta mayor was far more outraged about the Brooks shooting.
    The BLM "movement" is the absolute epitome of hypocrisy!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    There are people who will come to a less restrictive market to profit in a more restrictive market. It's not a gun problem, it's an Illinois problem.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well what can she really say?
    Who could she really blame?
    Is there an actual solution to the problem?

It's like getting a call from a landowner saying to come straighten a tree that has grown sideways and now it hitting the house.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sounds like the chicago way, looking for a some federal cash/programs.

Always follow the money

walkercolt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    There's only two professions that you can be wrong numerous times on a daily basis and still make a very good living, the first being a weather forecaster and the second being a democratic official at any level.

I would have included a clock in the above observation, but even broken its still right two times a day.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep there was a 3 year old boy shot and killed on Father's Day weekend in Chicago. No media outrage or Black Lives Matter protest marches. ABC news mentioned it as an afterthought. Evidently his black life was not worth getting all worked up about. Same goes for the 8 year old girl gunned shot in Atlanta. Atlanta mayor was far more outraged about the Brooks shooting.
    The BLM "movement" is the absolute epitome of hypocrisy!
    No matter what a handful of rouge cops do it still pails in comparison to what happens in the the inner city perpetrated by non cops. I don't recall cops going around indiscriminately killing citizens on a mass scale including scores of young children.

Here's a hint: The cops are'nt responsible for the mass carnage going on in the black community. It's a political and moral failure that needs urgent addressing.

Hey BLM, why don't you start with policing your own communities?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The worst part is she’s representative of the majority of voters in that place. Her opinions and rhetoric are theirs. I don’t know what the answer is but she’s a symptom of the problem.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just to give you a glimpse of Chicago politics.

Late one night while visiting in Chicago to fill my Church bus the next morning, my bus captain took me to a second story walk up. Me in a long overcoat and a fedora. All of the sudden a man runs up behind me angrily. As he reaches the top of the stairs he sees Chris and immediately calms down. He looks at me and sayd I thought you were a dick. (Dective)

After we left, Chris explained that he was the local gang boss, but he made his kids go to Church.

The next time I met him was late one Summer evening and he was very drunk and threatened to kill me.

The third and final time was the weekend before the election, working harder than I was, running from building to building, apartment to apartment telling everyone to be sure to get out and vote Democrat on Tuesday.

The leader of the local gang was the Democrat Ward Healer.

Top Bottom