• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I plan on attending. I've not been to this show in many years.

Is their an INGO hat or t-shirt INGO members wear to shows to recognize each other from a distance? Especially new guys like me that have not met anyone yet.

Last edited:

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011

Is their an INGO hat or t-shirt INGO members wear to shows to recognize each other from a distance? Especially new guys like me that have not met anyone yet.

I do remember one group at a collectors show in Ohio once walked around the show with their trousers dropped around their ankles to show solidarity and recognize fellow members.. But some of the members either did not have underwear or forgot them that day and the Cops were called. Guess it turned ugly quick.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I do remember one group at a collectors show in Ohio once walked around the show with their trousers dropped around their ankles to show solidarity and recognize fellow members.. But some of the members either did not have underwear of forgot them that day and the Cops were called. Guess it turned ugly quick.

Lmao

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

We just do it the old fashioned way. ;)

iu

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Lol 

So which one of these super secret hand shakes is the INGO shake?

[video=youtube_share;GQ-nmfmGoZg]https://youtu.be/GQ-nmfmGoZg[/video]

ha ha some of those handshakes were a bit disturbing.. :) But not as disturbing as Doggydaddy's method.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know if I'll be able to make this one. I'd like to because I usually enjoy this show, but have other things going on right now. Might be a last minute decision.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I don't know if I'll be able to make this one. I'd like to because I usually enjoy this show, but have other things going on right now. Might be a last minute decision.

Oh Great, I just dug my instamatic camera out and a new roll of 126 film because I was going to post some pictures of you "sniffing" out other ingo members in the crowd.. Man I can not catch a break.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    Nice to see that the shows are going again. Haven't been to one since New Albany in March. I'll have to wear my INGO shirt next time. Should generate some interesting comments. lol

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Nice to see that the shows are going again. Haven't been to one since New Albany in March. I'll have to wear my INGO shirt next time. Should generate some interesting comments. lol

On man since March... 4 months. You poor SOB. you must have the gun show shakes real bad.. :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom