• ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Chicago Politicians Should Quit Blaming Indiana For Their Criminals

Fixing Chicago’s violent crime problem starts with ensuring that Chicago’s criminals, especially the city’s most violent offenders, know that consequences are swift and certain. That’s it. It’s that simple, though it’s not that easy. Still, if Chicago’s political leaders would focus on doing that instead of trying to pin the blame on the Second Amendment, they could actually make a difference.

The Chicago politicians are perfectly content with the status quo. Why would they want to "make a difference"?

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Leftist politician: disarm the public, allow the mobs to run wild, prosecute those who defend their homes (see St. Louis). Biden will impose this lunacy nationwide with "Hell yeah" Beto coming after that AR in your cabinet/safe.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Huh, sounds familiar. The more things change . . .

https://www.chicagobusiness.com/art...ago-s-gun-violence-isn-t-indiana-s-fault-rahm

Look at the author. Truly a stunning example of manliness and proper hairline.

ISSUE07-311169996-V3.jpeg

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Chicago does not realize that criminals break the laws..I don't understand the way they think that laws will stop criminals
    Doing the same thing and expecting the outcome to change is the definition of INSANITY.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    LaPorte
    Chicago deserves better. Not Beetlejuice. It has not a clue how to address crime, even though it was a "former" federal attorney. Just goes to show what law school does to the mind. Beetlejuice and its ilk now resort to scolding, condemning, and otherwise verbally berate criminals. Sure, that's going to work. I would suggest either planting a few of them or apprehending them to do a calendar or twenty in a controlled environment. Of course, to the liberal faction, that is sacrilege.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Chicago deserves better. Not Beetlejuice. It has not a clue how to address crime, even though it was a "former" federal attorney. Just goes to show what law school does to the mind. Beetlejuice and its ilk now resort to scolding, condemning, and otherwise verbally berate criminals. Sure, that's going to work. I would suggest either planting a few of them or apprehending them to do a calendar or twenty in a controlled environment. Of course, to the liberal faction, that is sacrilege.

The "good" people of Chicago need to get out by any means possible and leave it to the thugs and their politicians that they vote in.

Wall it off. Like in Divergent.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    "Chicago deserves better. Not Beetlejuice".
    YOU forget that the liberals are getting what they deserve ,they voted these politicians into office to run their city.
    SO they are getting what they voted for .
    As special forces say (kill them ALL and let GOD sort them out)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Perhaps some day Chicago's neighbors can file suit for the criminals Chicago breeds.
    Is what Chicago has done any different from what Chinga has done with the bat bug?

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    The "good" people of Chicago need to get out by any means possible and leave it to the thugs and their politicians that they vote in.

That is a very thin dangerous line. I grew up in Chicago and still work there, have much family in the suburbs. 95 percent of those trying to get out of the area are anti 2a and want most of the social programs, they just want lower taxes and are afraid of falling property values. They will move to more stable conservative areas and bring their Democratic voting habits with them. The hypocrisy of most of these people would be stunning if I didn't deal with it every day. Their hate for Trump goes to the core of their souls.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Hah, I swam out in '95. Stupid walls. Although swimming out with that Colt R6401 nearly drown me. I knew I should NOT have loaded all those mags.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    From what I know of you you're one of the ones that were born on the wrong side.

DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    The truest tragedy is no matter how absolutely awful it gets no matter if the shootings and murders increase into 200 a weekend in all these demacRATiclly controlled crap holes the citizen/zombies/drones will vote these leftist Marxist tyrants right back into office with a 95-98% degree of retainment. I swear before all mighty God these people could sit there and watch as drug gangs, BLM and ANTIFA burn their homes and cities down, maim and kill their loved ones and they still would blame the Republicans and everyone and thing else but the demacRAts that have ruled their cities for the last 50 years and 3 or more generations.

You can not help those that absolutely utterly and completely refuse to be helped any more than you can convince people to accept the truth who refuse to accept it even if you prove it to them as surely as the existence of gravity as they jump off the edge of the grand canyon.

I have come to the inescapable conclusion that people in this country who are 3rd, 4th and 5th generation leftists (aka demacRATs) would willingly much sooner see themselves and their loved ones die as a result of the ruinous policies of the demacRATic party than accept the truth of the real DemacRATic party.

I now equate the demacRAT party to bneing the same as the former communist soviet union and that nothing short of its complete and utter collapse will ever change it or its membership.

Top Bottom