• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunsmiff12B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 13, 2016
    South bend
    I met a guy in there today, near the ammunition section, he was talking about how he just built a 338 Lapua, and how he would shoot 1500 rounds of 45 A day, when he shot competition, And how he shot with Bill Wilson and chip McCormick, and did work with accuracy international. Does he sound familiar to anyone? I would love to talk to him more, thanks

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I know that guy! Except he’s here in Evansville, and boonville, and Owensboro... come to think of it, he’s at every gun shop in the world!

oh and don’t forget he was on seal team 25!

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    MG_5554RetouchedV2-1940x1126.jpg

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    He was up shooting trap with us this morning. When I found he had a free moment from offering unsolicited advice to any and all within earshot, I attempted to tell him you were looking for him..... He acted like he already knew that, which shouldn't have surprised me, cause he already knows everything. Then again maybe this is someone else I'm thinking of?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    That’s the same dude that told me all about the Army and how he had 100 “confirmed” kills!

He had no answer when I asked him who confirmed the “kills” and what form is used to document a “kill”.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Don't believe a word that guy says. He promised me the Colonel's secret herb and spice blend, and the answer to how many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop. I haven't heard from him since.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I met that guy awhile back. Very knowledgeable fellow. He explained how Browning developed the .50 BGM to shoot down Stuka's in WWII. What he couldn't explain is how he did it from the grave. I guess further research was needed. :dunno:

airrifle82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    northern indiana
    Rk in kendallville has a couple gun counter guys that are cool............ and a few that arent, but, you have to remember....those guys make barely above minimum wage. They sell guns for a fracion of a living, and we all know that can bring the worst out in people.
    All I'm saying is be kind. If a guy workin at rk on his second divorce living with his parents claims to be an ex ninja/iraqi freedom all star/farmer/gun guy/ex cop give him some slack. He's probably just an idiot wannabe thats mom told him all along he's special. Obviously hes not, but you dont have to be the one to tell him. Just be nice. Buy your gun, and let corky feel special.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    At our local RK we had an older lady who actually was knowledgeable about guns, was nice, and really knew her stuff, wasn't on SEAL team 25, but she did stay in a Holiday Inn express once... She now works at The Gun Store in Jeffersonville, so go there!

airrifle82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    northern indiana
    At our local RK we had an older lady who actually was knowledgeable about guns, was nice, and really knew her stuff, wasn't on SEAL team 25, but she did stay in a Holiday Inn express once... She now works at The Gun Store in Jeffersonville, so go there!
    I will. Thank you for the info.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Rk in kendallville has a couple gun counter guys that are cool............ and a few that arent, but, you have to remember....those guys make barely above minimum wage. They sell guns for a fracion of a living, and we all know that can bring the worst out in people.
    All I'm saying is be kind. If a guy workin at rk on his second divorce living with his parents claims to be an ex ninja/iraqi freedom all star/farmer/gun guy/ex cop give him some slack. He's probably just an idiot wannabe thats mom told him all along he's special. Obviously hes not, but you dont have to be the one to tell him. Just be nice. Buy your gun, and let corky feel special.
    Yep. That short portly guy thats always in there is pretty cool and actually knows his stuff. The others are alright but that guy thats like 7’ tall that works in there is a grade A piece of work but ill leave it at that.

Ive ran into some real characters between there and the kville gun shop.

Top Bottom