Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eddiehelm View Post
    So do you think we’re actually gonna get into another ammo drought like after Sandy Hook, or will it rebound quicker? I learned my lesson the last time around about stocking up
    COVID, riots, BLM militias, Biden ahead in polls....this could get a lot worse than Post Sandy Hook. (Wait until Biden sends "Hell Yeah!" Beto on his door to door hunt for your guns)
    Fishbowl of Bud, Ma'am.

Master

User Info Menu

Also depends on how the election goes. Either way I'm guessing we'll be lucky if things are back to "normal" (at higher prices than the last couple of years) a year from now.

Very happy to have spent a small fortune on ammo the last few years.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue2golf View Post
    ... (Wait until Biden sends "Hell Yeah!" Beto on his door to door hunt for your guns)
    I could be stuck with a lot of 5.56/.223 with no buyers if we lose our AR's. It's not like they're talking about grandfathering in anything they want to ban.

On the other hand, maybe I could use it all up while "peacefully protesting".

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eddiehelm View Post
    So do you think we’re actually gonna get into another ammo drought like after Sandy Hook, or will it rebound quicker? I learned my lesson the last time around about stocking up
    My best guess: It will likely be a year from now until the supply chain has enough ammo to support demand. Another year after that until prices fall back to normal (probably still a little higher than before). This puts us around August of 2022 before we see normalcy in the market by my estimation.
    Demand is currently 10x higher than 2013 according to reps in the ammunition industry. According to NSSF, up to 40% of firearms sold this year are to first time gun buyers.
    I've been placing massive quantities on back order in hopes of getting something in the coming months. Prices at the wholesale level are jumping every time an item comes back in stock (which isn't very often). There is practically nothing I can order from distributors that is actually in stock currently.
    BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936
    Open Monday through Saturday 11am - 5:30pm, or by appointment. Closed Sunday.

765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    I could be stuck with a lot of 5.56/.223 with no buyers if we lose our AR's.
    It's not like they're talking about grandfathering in anything they want to ban.
    Internet...Serious Business!

User Info Menu

Fishers Wal-Mart 96th street & I-69 exit, yesterday around 4 PM, they had 325 rd boxes of .22lr, $16.99 a box, I bought one for my sons birthday coming up, did not even look at who made it, six boxes left on the shelf, some CCI stingers I saw sitting there too.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Each time I visit the local Wal Mart I check out the ammo counter , picked up come CCI Mini-Mag and CCI Standard Velocity today.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Route 45 again."
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

User Info Menu

Picked up 2500 rds last night at .07 a rd. Found on Armslist of all places
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

User Info Menu

I'd planned on lots of 22 plinking this summer and I had to replenish and stock up so in the last few months I've picked up 6500 rds of quality 22lr at an avg of 7c per rd.
    I say I'm good for now until I go all doddg and burn through 1000 a week! lol gotta limit myself

sauce will thicken upon standing

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast