• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just checked the Welcome to the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show website and they now show the next date as being October date TBD.
    What are the odds that the October show will be cancelled as well?
    I'm looking for October to be a go. With August and November (it was the Friday after the election) cancelled they are going for something huge pre-election. October can put it in the really large South Pavilion (huge but no A/C).

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Here's hoping. There's a lot of pent up demand out there. I just look at some of the asking prices in our classies, and what I'm seeing in my daily e mail ads, and think to myself that I'll wait till this shakes out a little bit more.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think I saw where Bobcat Steel posted on Facebook that both August AND November are cancelled.

Copy that. August was cancelled, November turned into October TBD because the November show was the Friday after the election. I look for the either the 16th or the 23rd as the first day. The last weekend has Halloween on Saturday. That close to the election I'm looking for batcrap cray-cray.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I think I saw where Bobcat Steel posted on Facebook that both August AND November are cancelled.

That's where I saw it too...I've lost all interest in the show the past several years anyway. For my effort to go plus cost of entry for me and the wife I can just order in bulk from Kimball and save myself from the crop-dusting

Last edited:

tribeofham

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Fishers
    That's where I saw it too...I've lost all interest in the show the past several years anyway. For my effort to go plus cost of entry for me and the wife I can just order in bulk from Kimball and save myself from the crop-dusting

Don't forget about paying for parking, too!

Prices are often the same or higher than online. I go for the experience but not much else. I've found myself leaving empty handed more often than I care to admit.

Top Bottom