Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish I never sold ( blank ) gun

Expert

User Info Menu

Wish I never sold ( blank ) gun

So looking into the current state of affairs I find myself wising I never sold my Cmmg mk47 with 5k rounds or my 300 blackout. I hope the member that I sold the mk47 to is still loving it. I've sold many guns but rarely because I had to, more just because I thought I wouldn't use it or it never made it in the range mix. Now just to make myself feel better I am asking if anyone else has done the same

wish I never sold
    DDm4V5
    mk47

Marksman

User Info Menu

Cz 455 lux. I had put tech sights on it. Picked up a 455 trainer as a replacement today.

1928 Winchester model 12. I absolutely loved that gun. Loved it, dings and missing blue and all.

Guess I've learned my lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by chef1231 View Post
    So looking into the current state of affairs I find myself wising I never sold my Cmmg mk47 with 5k rounds or my 300 blackout. I hope the member that I sold the mk47 to is still loving it. I've sold many guns but rarely because I had to, more just because I thought I wouldn't use it or it never made it in the range mix. Now just to make myself feel better I am asking if anyone else has done the same

wish I never sold
    DDm4V5
    mk47

User Info Menu

Oh geez, are we doing this again?

CMP issued Springfield M1-D from Port Clinton in 1993. I bought it in 1998, sold it to a dealer in 2004 stating I would be back. In 2006 I learned he'd sold it.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

User Info Menu

Wish Id never sold my 1903a4.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wish i never sold my Beretta 84BB. Picked it up for 250 at a pawn shop when i lived in KY and it was like new. Absolutely beautiful little gun.

User Info Menu

Hell, wish I'd bought way more stuff back in the day ... especially that self-storage unit packed full of eastern bloc milsurp a not gun guy parishioner was trying to sell for his not gun guy retired pastor. "Who really needs all those bakelite mags, Mosins, and crates of 7.62x54r and 7N6?" I thought. So I bought a few of each and ignored the rest.

User Info Menu

It was 1973 in the Fall or maybe 1974 in the Spring & I was 20, just married & in my last year of college.
    I started shooting, buying & selling guns, mostly .22LR just like I have done the last 3+ yrs.
    I had this US Army .22LR luger-style semi-automatic I picked up for $20 or $25 (got it cheap b/c it had a cracked grip on one side with a small missing piece.
    It was accurate & fun, even had my wife shooting it.
    I was told it was an Army trainer, & not a common gun to get ahold of.
    I always wished I'd had the sense to have kept it as a token of my early days.
    Never seen anything like it since.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Sold my Ruger Blackhawk .357 and Ruger GP100 several years ago for a house payment.
    Wife lost her job due to health issues so money became super tight really fast.

User Info Menu

At this point I don't have any that I regret selling.

Maybe a Remington 870 12 gauge with a 21" barrel, but I already replaced it with one wearing an 18" barrel.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

All of the ones I sold.
    Colt King Cobra 6" barrel.
    Amt II 2 of them.
    Amt Longslide
    Maadi AK47
    Colt HBar
    S&W 422 3 of them
    Blackhawk .357 and Rig.
    Galil.

I believe in NO COMPROMISE GUN OWNERSHIP!! Psalm 144:1

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast