• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sad part is many of this is panic buying by people that have no true idea on how to handle a firearm other than what they see on TV.

tribeofham

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Fishers
    Sad part is many of this is panic buying by people that have no true idea on how to handle a firearm other than what they see on TV.

Yup. It's irresponsible gun ownership that makes the news. On the bright side, safety classes are booked solid. Many want to be responsible and even more are realizing the importance of their 2A rights.

Plinker556

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2020
    Central Indiana
    Yup. It's irresponsible gun ownership that makes the news. On the bright side, safety classes are booked solid. Many want to be responsible and even more are realizing the importance of their 2A rights.

Good to hear. I witnessed a couple talking to the sales guy at the gun counter and they said "well, what do you have left for self defense?" he said.. "we have this 357 revolver that would work for you".....they say...."I think that is a good one right?"
    I walked away and thought how scary that is, on many levels.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Unintentionally, I have made 3 purchases in the last month between me and the wife. I blame her for 2 of them. Nothing to do with the panic, just happen to run across a couple decent deals at the right time.

Eddie61861

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2020
    Richmond
    Good to hear. I witnessed a couple talking to the sales guy at the gun counter and they said "well, what do you have left for self defense?" he said.. "we have this 357 revolver that would work for you".....they say...."I think that is a good one right?"
    I walked away and thought how scary that is, on many levels.

It's people like that who are dangers to themselves most of the time

Top Bottom