• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Ill be there with my stevens 940E's and 380 ammo. Will have an INGO shirt on so those who may be interested get the INGO price and not the idiot price.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I have to put in a fence at my in-laws on Saturday, and my son has a Pop Warner football game on Sunday, so I doubt I'll make it. Hope it is a great one for you all.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I'm not sure that "deals" are what you'll find. Supply & demand and all...

There could be some interesting things found.
    It could also be 50% of the usual tables, with 25% of the usual inventory - firearm wise.

Maybe take a sandwich board advertising what you're looking for? Might make a new friend in the crowd.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Are there usually deals on 12g target ammo at these things?
    I'll have a few cases of 12 gauge birdshot for $7.48 plus tax per box of 25 or $70.10 plus tax per case of 250. Ammo sells out fast at that show, you should get there at 9 on Saturday if you want to be sure to get what you need. Last time I had a few empty tables by 1 pm on Saturday...

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Thanks, yeah I'd consider that a deal. Was planning on getting there at 9 fwiw.

I'll have a few cases of 12 gauge birdshot for $7.48 plus tax per box of 25 or $70.10 plus tax per case of 250. Ammo sells out fast at that show, you should get there at 9 on Saturday if you want to be sure to get what you need. Last time I had a few empty tables by 1 pm on Saturday...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Will you have primers with you as well? If so, what brand? And pricing of course.
    Can pm me if you'd rather keep pricing private.

Specifically looking for some small magnum pistol primers and could always use more standard small pistol and small rifle primers as well

Thanks

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Will you have primers with you as well? If so, what brand? And pricing of course.

Specifically looking for some small magnum pistol primers and could always use more standard small pistol and small rifle primers as well

Thanks[/QUOTE
    Yep, you and everyone else..Have you noticed the new NORMAL price on SP or SR Primers??=$65.00-$85.00 per K??
    I think that I will stay on the stock that I have now...Bill.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I’m sure some people will be disappointed because availability is gettin tough on a lot of stuff but in my opinion this is one of the best shows in the state.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County

Thanks
    I usually don't bring reloading supplies to shows other than Kokomo unless the other dealers that sell them are absent from the show. Too many people selling the same things hurts everyone. Knowing that they are sold out of a lot of things, I did bring some primers with me. Unfortunately I was in such a hurry packing yesterday that I'm not really sure what I brought yet. I know there are some Remington and Unis Ginex primers but I'm not sure what sizes, I guess I'll find out when I start setting up tomorrow morning.

Edit: I do know for sure that I'm out of small rifle primers, so I won't have any of those unless I find a deal on some before the show starts.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I usually don't bring reloading supplies to shows other than Kokomo unless the other dealers that sell them are absent from the show. Too many people selling the same things hurts everyone. Knowing that they are sold out of a lot of things, I did bring some primers with me. Unfortunately I was in such a hurry packing yesterday that I'm not really sure what I brought yet. I know there are some Remington and Unis Ginex primers but I'm not sure what sizes, I guess I'll find out when I start setting up tomorrow morning.

Edit: I do know for sure that I'm out of small rifle primers, so I won't have any of those unless I find a deal on some before the show starts.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna try and be there around 10am. I'll stop by your table and see what ya got

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'm looking for powder, small rifle primers and .22 cal bullets for 223 reloading. The powder prices at the show are usually asinine so i hold out no hope.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'm looking for powder, small rifle primers and .22 cal bullets for 223 reloading. The powder prices at the show are usually asinine so i hold out no hope.

Was in Bass pro today. They had 22cal bullets and still a little bit of a selection for rifle powders. No primers

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I guess my gun show wishlist in order of must have for the $645 to $845 I'll have to spend is 1 to 3 Sig Romeo5's, a quality IWB leather holster for a J frame both left hand and right hand, MK4 22/45, 20ga older 870, 40mm ammo cans, Mk2 22/45 mags, 3rd gen smith mags, and reloading stuff.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Model 12, cz american. Just like my with ads : /

Picking up some 12g clay ammo too but that's so the lady keeps shooting :D

I guess my gun show wishlist in order of must have for the $645 to $845 I'll have to spend is 1 to 3 Sig Romeo5's, a quality IWB leather holster for a J frame both left hand and right hand, MK4 22/45, 20ga older 870, 40mm ammo cans, Mk2 22/45 mags, 3rd gen smith mags, and reloading stuff.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Cans

only thing on that list I can help with are the 40mm cans and they usually go pretty fast.

Top Bottom