• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I have a pair of them, that work fine. I bought them last year, and have used them several times without issue.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Me and my buddies were coming out of the Louisville NRA convention on Sunday afternoon and this guy came up to us and asked us if we owned ARs. When we said yes, he opened up the duffel bag he was carrying and handed each of us an Amend mag. He said that they were flying home and couldn't carry them on the plane. He wanted to be sure they went to someone who would keep them and not sell them off. It has been a good mag and haven't had any issues yet. I went out and bought a couple more just to support them.

jcj54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NE
    I have owned 3 for a year now. In comparison to Magpul, the springs are a bit weaker, but not enough to be problematic. They fit and function fine.

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    So I take it they are just as good as Magpul Pmags?

Definitely not: the plastic is quite a bit thinner, which results in substantial flex at the top of the magazine.
    Personal experience: the flex results in magazine expanding to the point of not dropping freely from the magwell.
    That being said, after some time of loading/unloading, flexing it back and forth they seem to be fine (but no way of telling how it'll behave in an adverse environment).
    Overall quality is also noticeably lower (not bad, just not as polished as pmags).

Top Bottom