Thread: Kokomo Gun Show Report

User Info Menu

Kokomo Gun Show Report

Went there today. First person I spoke to noticed my INGO hat. Turned out it was OtherDave. Great guy. I really enjoyed visiting with him.
    I also got to visit with Brad (aka Bradsknives). We chatted for awhile which is always enjoyable. Bought a new knife from him. Seemed like a great deal.
    Walked through twice. Didnt see anything else I needed. I am just glad I have plenty of ammo. There was a lot for sale but pretty expensive.

User Info Menu

Didn't even know it was going on this weekend.
    Here Kitty, Kitty...

User Info Menu

I was surprised there was no prior post about it, I searched and was just going to add to that thread.
    It was not busy there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    ....I am just glad I have plenty of ammo. There was a lot for sale but pretty expensive.

I figured that would be the case at any gun show, but thank you for confirming for the rest of us. (I'm basically sitting on what I've got, glad I bought some the last few Black Friday sales.)
    Fishbowl of Bud, Ma'am.

User Info Menu

I was disappointed......lots of old good guns marked higher numbers...that I understand....older stuff that's just soso is still way too much...and practice ammo $50 a box?

Steak Heretic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue2golf View Post
    I figured that would be the case at any gun show, but thank you for confirming for the rest of us. (I'm basically sitting on what I've got, glad I bought some the last few Black Friday sales.)
    Yeah, I've been to three shows in the last couple months. I just wander around and price-gawk.

May need to don my INGO hat and head over tomorrow.

If only I had an INGO morale patch for my satchel....

Master

User Info Menu

I missed today do to a better offer of fishing with my best bud on his Stratos. Let's just say I was next door to the gun show buying bait from Soremouth Tackle Co as I could've been but that was before the dawn.
    Local tribal warlord

I am Asher's son.

Body of a 56 yr old. Skeleton of a 90 yr old

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dyerbill View Post
    I was disappointed......lots of old good guns marked higher numbers...that I understand....older stuff that's just soso is still way too much...and practice ammo $50 a box?
    Same in our WTS forum. Idiocy.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Same in our WTS forum. Idiocy.

Are the idiots the ones posting or the buyers buying? Or Both...

Gun Broker....CCI Small Rifle Military Primer No. 41 1000qty

Current Bid

$265.00

3d 22h | 9 Bids
    No Reserve

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    Are the idiots the ones posting or the buyers buying? Or Both...

Gun Broker....[FONT="]CCI Small Rifle Military Primer No. 41 1000qty

[/FONT]

[FONT="]Current Bid

$265.00[/FONT]

3d 22h | 9 Bids
    No Reserve
    OK point made but listen and listen good. Take that .50 cents apiece 9mm over to GB or armslist any other site that will take it and sell it there OK. I have no issues with the free market. None. Members here are doing it and good on them but they are buying lunch when I see them as I know they are flush...
    This is not either one of those so thats just how it is. Not my call. I did not write rule #10. We enforce it with a critical eye on what is going on in the real world. Most of the members that get dinged are not active and most have not been in 4 years and more but let them smell a dollar and here they come back. Yeah they get dinged.

So there.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html