• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Went there today. First person I spoke to noticed my INGO hat. Turned out it was OtherDave. Great guy. I really enjoyed visiting with him.
    I also got to visit with Brad (aka Bradsknives). We chatted for awhile which is always enjoyable. Bought a new knife from him. Seemed like a great deal.
    Walked through twice. Didnt see anything else I needed. I am just glad I have plenty of ammo. There was a lot for sale but pretty expensive.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was surprised there was no prior post about it, I searched and was just going to add to that thread.
    It was not busy there.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    ....I am just glad I have plenty of ammo. There was a lot for sale but pretty expensive.

I figured that would be the case at any gun show, but thank you for confirming for the rest of us. (I'm basically sitting on what I've got, glad I bought some the last few Black Friday sales.)

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    I was disappointed......lots of old good guns marked higher numbers...that I understand....older stuff that's just soso is still way too much...and practice ammo $50 a box?

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I figured that would be the case at any gun show, but thank you for confirming for the rest of us. (I'm basically sitting on what I've got, glad I bought some the last few Black Friday sales.)

Yeah, I've been to three shows in the last couple months. I just wander around and price-gawk.

May need to don my INGO hat and head over tomorrow.

If only I had an INGO morale patch for my satchel....

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I missed today do to a better offer of fishing with my best bud on his Stratos. Let's just say I was next door to the gun show buying bait from Soremouth Tackle Co as I could've been but that was before the dawn.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Are the idiots the ones posting or the buyers buying? Or Both... :patriot:

Gun Broker....[FONT="][h=4][URL="https://www.gunbroker.com/item/879237560"]CCI Small Rifle Military Primer No. 41 1000qty[/URL][/h][/FONT]
    [FONT="][h=5]Current Bid[/h][URL="https://www.gunbroker.com/item/879237560"]$265.00[/URL][/FONT]
    [FONT="]3d 22h | 9 Bids
    No Reserve
    [/FONT]

OK point made but listen and listen good. Take that .50 cents apiece 9mm over to GB or armslist any other site that will take it and sell it there OK. I have no issues with the free market. None. Members here are doing it and good on them but they are buying lunch when I see them as I know they are flush...:):
    This is not either one of those so thats just how it is. Not my call. I did not write rule #10. We enforce it with a critical eye on what is going on in the real world. Most of the members that get dinged are not active and most have not been in 4 years and more but let them smell a dollar and here they come back. Yeah they get dinged.

:p

So there. :)

Top Bottom