Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse Defense Releases New Video That Clearly Proves Self Defense

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    What's this even mean?
    Correct me if Iím wrong, donít believe I am, but he, 17, bright a rifle across state limes and was basically there for the ďevent.Ē

Iím almost positive that alone screws his defense. Thatís before considering he killed someone who ďlungedĒ at him. If he has the weapon illegally he canít claim self defense from my understanding of the law. Heís also not a police officer. A cop can shoot someone who is trying to take their gun, much harder for a non leo to do so without a legal fight. Itís almost like the scene out of southpark ďheís coming right for us! I donít think you can legally shoot someone because you have a gun and someone lunges at you.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Huh. Well, in MY authoritative legal opinion,. I am rubber, and you are glue. Neener neener boo boo.
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    Correct me if Iím wrong, donít believe I am, but he, 17, bright a rifle across state limes and was basically there for the ďevent.Ē

Iím almost positive that alone screws his defense. Thatís before considering he killed someone who ďlungedĒ at him. If he has the weapon illegally he canít claim self defense from my understanding of the law. Heís also not a police officer. A cop can shoot someone who is trying to take their gun, much harder for a non leo to do so without a legal fight. Itís almost like the scene out of southpark ďheís coming right for us! I donít think you can legally shoot someone because you have a gun and someone lunges at you.
    He did not bring the rifle with him. He got it from a friend close by where this happened.
    Tell you what......get me in a heated situation that has me on full tilt and lunge your butt at me. See what happens. Seriously man you really do not get it.
    He was being shot at, assailed assaulted and shot at some more. Holy mother of god people.

Yes this really twists me up.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    Huh. Well, in MY authoritative legal opinion,. I am rubber, and you are glue. Neener neener boo boo.
    Heís being charged with having the weapon and being under the age of 18. Apparently a misdemeanor.

Plinker

User Info Menu

OK, I'll correct you. That was not his rifle, it was given to him in that state on that night.

And for your other argument, multiple child molester hothead can be seen on video yelling at the group trying to stop the destruction. Walking around like an idiot yelling "Shoot me n-word". He was chasing Rittenhouse after that scene, and I'm sure it wasn't to shake his hand. So multiple child molestor is seen chasing and attempting to seize Rittenhouse weapon. So he displayed verbal & physical threats toward Rittenhouse. I think those check off fearing for his life adequately.

You reference a southpark scene where cartoon animals not move and get shot. And you think that closely mirrors this situation?

As for a 17 year old having no right to self defense against an armed mob that is yelling for his death and attacks him? Really? Try to run that one past a jury.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Heís being charged with having the weapon and being under the age of 18. Apparently a misdemeanor.
    So you're saying that if you commit a misdemeanor (which is not clear if he did) that you forfeit your right to self defense?
    Never argue with stupid people.

User Info Menu

Incorrect as to all aspects.
    Real INGOers don't flex guns, 'cause real INGOers always got guns

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwamplerusa View Post
    That video should be running on a loop on every major news network, instead of the incendiary garbage that they're putting it out each night.
    Never happen. The very first accounts I saw they were reporting it as an active shooter situation. When a person shoots to defend themselves against an armed aggressive person (guy he shot in arm) or another aggressive person physically attacking him (guy with skateboard), or even defending himself against an aggressive person who is attempting to take his weapon (molester as described above) doesn't meet the active shooter description in my opinion especially when he is running away from the threats.
    Steve

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

It has become glaringly obvious where some of you good folks get your news and information.

That many do not see the agenda being driven by the corrupted MSM and the scripted they spoon feed the faithful is disturbing.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

If he has the weapon illegally he canít claim self defense from my understanding of the law.
    Incorrect, this is called Necessity under Indiana law. There is case law both on Carrying without a License and even Serious Violent Felon in Possession of a Firearm.

A case I had last year. My client was accused of Carrying a Handgun Without a License after a successful self-defense shooting.

The jury found that Necessity applied and acquitted him in under 30 minutes.

https://www.wlfi.com/content/news/Co...476288743.html
    Real INGOers don't flex guns, 'cause real INGOers always got guns

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast