Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse Defense Releases New Video That Clearly Proves Self Defense

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    He came here with a purpose, to patrol the streets acting like an enforcer / protector.
    How did you determine that? He said nothing like that in the interview shortly before the shooting. He was with his group cleaning up graffiti, giving first aid, and helping put out a fire in a dumpster. He was never ‘patrolling the streets.’

User Info Menu

Some of the judgements here with no real first hand knowledge of the case makes me think we have a few on here with bright futures on CNN.

I think we can charge him with a hate crime for cleaning up BLM graffiti!
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

User Info Menu

From what I have read from some of you. You would have let them kick you in the face, beat you with a skate board, take your firearm off of you and shoot you with it, and allow a guy to run up to you pointing a handgun at you and possibly get shoot by him all this going on within seconds.

I'd love to see how you nay sayers would have reacted in those few seconds. Would you even be alive right now?
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DadSmith View Post
    From what I have read from some of you. You would have let them kick you in the face, beat you with a skate board, take your firearm off of you and shoot you with it, and allow a guy to run up to you pointing a handgun at you and possibly get shoot by him all this going on within seconds.

I'd love to see how you nay sayers would have reacted in those few seconds. Would you even be alive right now?
    For some, I don't think there is any point at which the victim will no longer be blamed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by two70 View Post
    For some, I don't think there is any point at which the victim will no longer be blamed.
    I wonder if the leftists who blame this kid for the entire situation also blame scantily clad, 17 year old, college freshman girls who get drunk and raped at frat parties.
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DadSmith View Post

Wouldn't have showed up to a protest / riot to protect buildings I didn't own. At 17 I probably would have been playing online video games....

User Info Menu

Wouldn't have showed up to a protest / riot to protect buildings I didn't own. At 17 I probably would have been playing online video games....
    I can't say I'm surprised.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I can't say I'm surprised.
    I forgot that’s what normal 17 year old kids do for fun. 🤡

User Info Menu

Does the prosecution have some sort of bombshell that they’re keeping from us. I keep wondering why this kid is still in the clink.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Expert

User Info Menu

At 17 some of us were on the way to boot camp, to protect buildings we did not own.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast