Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse Defense Releases New Video That Clearly Proves Self Defense

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by woowoo2 View Post
    At 17 some of us were on the way to boot camp, to protect buildings we did not own.
    Boom. *Mic drop*
    Repped, and thank you.
    Not a statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    Wouldn't have showed up to a protest / riot to protect buildings I didn't own. At 17 I probably would have been playing online video games....
    At 17 some of us were on the way to boot camp, to protect buildings we did not own.

Internet...Serious Business!

User Info Menu

I hope he comes out of this ok.
    Last edited by Sigblitz; 10-02-2020 at 06:33.

Master

User Info Menu

Fun fact: YouTube 100% de-listed that video and that channel. Or at the very least I couldn't find either with a direct search when attempting to link to a friend. A couple of people have re-uploaded it so you can at least search for it and find it, but the original has basically been "un-video'd".

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I can't say I'm surprised.
    I'm on the kid's side, but I wouldn't have been there either. It's bluntly obvious that Kenosha is fostering the culture they want to have, so I'll let them have it. I happily pay my local taxes for things like police and firefighters. If their corrupt local politicians won't let them do the jobs the people paid them to do, then there's nothing there worth saving.

Now... If our emergency workers were just straight overrun and were requesting volunteers to help them restore order? 10/10, would volunteer.

User Info Menu

Let's not forget he's a civilian.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Does the prosecution have some sort of bombshell that they’re keeping from us. I keep wondering why this kid is still in the clink.
    2 million bail, cash only bail state. That's tuff to come up with.
    Never argue with stupid people.

User Info Menu

He's not afforded the protection.
    Post 45

User Info Menu

Cool, he's not in the armed forces though so comparing him to someone enlisting in the service or being drafted is nothing more than a fallacy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post

Only if he was actually in the armed forces, which he clearly wasn't / isn't. Fallacy...nice try though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    Only if he was actually in the armed forces, which he clearly wasn't / isn't. Fallacy...nice try though.
    I highly doubt if this happened to you standing on the sidewalk in front of your home you would come out of an attack like that alive. Be it at a protest or in your front yard don't you believe in self defense? This kid made great choices in those few seconds which you refuse to acknowledge.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast