Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse Defense Releases New Video That Clearly Proves Self Defense

User Info Menu

Rittenhouse Defense Releases New Video That Clearly Proves Self Defense

New video out on this issue.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting this.

User Info Menu

I donít see how this changes anything. The people chasing him were after he shot the guy in the face. You canít claim self defense while committing a crime.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    I donít see how this changes anything. The people chasing him were after he shot the guy in the face. You canít claim self defense while committing a crime.
    What's this even mean?

Plinker

User Info Menu

He was being chased by the first guy also. Shot him AS he lunged for his gun. Rittenhouse can not be an aggressor (armed or not) when he was trying to escape the first chase.
    Last edited by mark40sw; 3 Weeks Ago at 20:38.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

If he was defending himself from mob action in the first shooting he most certainly was defending himself from another mob action in the subsequent shootings. The video clearly depicts that Rittenhouse was acting to defend himself in both cases. I don't see how you can just blow that off as irrelevant.

Marksman

User Info Menu

That video should be running on a loop on every major news network, instead of the incendiary garbage that they're putting it out each night.
    Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or incompetence...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

sauce will thicken upon standing

Plinker

User Info Menu

Wait, wait, now I see this point of view. Rittenhouse was actually entrapping the hothead child molestor by running away from him. Just like how Pelosi said she was "set-up" by the hair salon and then demanded an apologee from them. Clearly Rittenhouse was the aggressor.

Then as he is trying to entrap other innocent leftist firestarters by running away from them, he is clearly seen JAYWALKING. He has no claim to use self defense will committing the crime of jaywalking.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast