Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Three weeks ago on Gunbroker. If this is a contest what's the prize, there has to be a prize.

OHncKwE.jpg

Last edited:

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Makes me glad I took up reloading in the late 1980s. Although 9mm was often cheap enough that I just bought a box two before heading off to the range. Now bullets for reloading are getting hard to find as well.

Squander

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    South Bend
    Note that the seller has an "NR" rating, likely new to the Gunbroker system. I think that Gunbroker has been flooded by first-time buyers and sellers over the last few months as newcomers get into the game, and there are wild price swings as a result.

Three weeks ago on Gunbroker. If this is a contest what's the prize, there has to be a prize.

OHncKwE.jpg

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I thought it might be interesting to see how high some common calibers will get during this crazy time.

My submissions:

9mm for 59.89/50...comes out to about $1.19 per round

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/pmc...aPELqr&sc_llid=951067&sc_eh=8a1bc2a578d4c9651

Brass .223 for 27.04/20.....that's about $1.35 per round

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/pmc...aPELqr&sc_llid=951067&sc_eh=8a1bc2a578d4c9651

Top these if you can!

To be fair it must be in stock and available at case quantities...

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Just an enterprising offer.. If someone offered me a new 19 for a case of 9mm I'd be happy to oblige and I know several others that feel the same.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / Basic pistol instructor/ RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Since we are playing this game, may I offer... last time I fed my FNH Five-seveN and PS-90 (5.7x28 SS197SP) I paid $800 for a case of 2000 (40 boxes of 50 at $20 per box). Just went to my favorite ammo site, TargetSports and found it listed for $50 per box or $2000 per case of 2000.

I fully understand inflation, supply and demand, and speculation but prices of ammo is beyond reason.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I know it's $35 or more everywhere in Avon except Parabellum and he's at $28 I believe.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / Basic pistol instructor/ RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Top Bottom