• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Makes me think this would be perfect to post on a banister. Which makes me think of this....

View attachment 91556
    I can see this... I'm a big believer in bayonets. It kind of sets the tone for your determination.

Edit to add; Thanks OP. Now I'm thinking black powder and flechets (sp). Last I saw they were $20 a pound. Sets the standard for pork that guy and his buddies too.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My buddy had one mounted on an exact replica of an 18th century row boat...We were at an event on the Ohio and he and another guy went out into the river, shot a blank round through it...

And the boat began sinking...Fast...And they are thread counters in period gear and by George "their weren't any life vests in 1781!!!!"

To be on the bank of the mighty Ohio, both laughing and in fear for your friend's life at the same time is complicated.....

But I pulled it off....

Edit...Note to Kirk Freeman I am wearing breeches and not a breech cloth per our agreement.....

lo15.jpg
    lo11.jpg

Here is said boat after test fire and before being put in the river....

lo12.jpg

Last edited:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Thankfully, an agreement and not an arrangement. Breech cloth doesn't have quite the same mental picture as "loin cloth".

I understand your torn loyalty to your friend, I once saw a co-worker set fire to his own pant legs and try to stomp out the flames.

Yes, alcohol was involved.

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    This thread is kind of pointless, without a link to purchase said swivel gun. That thing is super cool!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    That's cool.

But I have always felt that I NEEDED a punt gun...

[video=youtube;nOkrprr2kwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOkrprr2kwg&feature=emb_title[/video]

Top Bottom