Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Live & Online Gun Auction Oct. 31st Evansville

User Info Menu

Live & Online Gun Auction Oct. 31st Evansville

Very large firearms, accessories and ammo auction Saturday October 31, 2020. Run by Sohn & Associates and located at the 4-H fairgrounds. Auction will be in the main big building to allow social distancing. Guns, militaria, some knives, and a large amount of ammo on silent auction as well. I have posted a link to the auction site below.

Link to Sohn Auction with listing, photos & link to proxibid: https://www.proxibid.com/Sohn-Associates-Ltd/Large-Firearms-Accessories-Auction/event-catalog/185995

I have no affiliation with Sohn Auction other than spending lots of money with them over the years.
    Last edited by snorko; 10-24-2020 at 10:06.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

All of course with ridiculous high bids on everything just like every other auction Iíve seen lately. Iíve lost all faith in auctions. There must be shills in every auction. Just gotta be! Peace. Out!
    If you always do what you've always done you will only get what you've always gotten.

User Info Menu

I'm keeping an eye on that 686. Hard to tell, but with the flash chromed trigger and hammer it's likely a no-dash or dash-1. Stainless Is a little yellow but should cleanup. It will probably go for too much $$$ though. If it's under $600 I may go for it.

User Info Menu

I see a couple of items that I'll keep an eye on.
    Tulta munille! HAKKAA PńńLLE

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Like Snorko, I've spent some coin at those auctions. There are deals sometimes big and sometimes small, you just have to watch for them.

User Info Menu

Like life, education, is the key to doing well in an auction.

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

That is an interesting auction, a little something for everyone. M1 Carbines, pre-64 Model 12s, a snake gun, a Luger, S&W M36s, Remington shotguns, a bunch of Jennings, Jimenez, Ravens, Hi-Points and assorted Saturday Night Specials, a couple incredibly unsafe NAA .22 magnums already bid past the point of no return...
    INGOer #25,448

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    I'm keeping an eye on that 686. Hard to tell, but with the flash chromed trigger and hammer it's likely a no-dash or dash-1. Stainless Is a little yellow but should cleanup. It will probably go for too much $$$ though. If it's under $600 I may go for it.
    That 686 has some nice stocks. I noticed some pretty wood on some of those Marlins too. The last auction I bid on had very reasonable prices. I came away with tons of reloading supplies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    That'll never stay under 600.00.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bgcatty View Post
    All of course with ridiculous high bids on everything just like every other auction Iíve seen lately. Iíve lost all faith in auctions. There must be shills in every auction. Just gotta be! Peace. Out!
    You're looking in the wrong place if you think you'll get a good deal at an auction, or an online auction, in this gun buying climate.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast