• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    Just saw on Fox News that Walmart is reversing their policy. Part of me wants to boycott their prior "anti" policy, but I'll probably load up on more ammo if I see what I need back on the shelves. Afterall, one can never have too much :):

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Just saw on Fox News that Walmart is reversing their policy. Part of me wants to boycott their prior "anti" policy, but I'll probably load up on more ammo if I see what I need back on the shelves. Afterall, one can never have too much :):
    We should be glad they stopped listening to the hive

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They're not reversing their policy on selling handgun ammo, guns, etc. Some stores put their stock away in case of looting. They're simply reversing that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/walmart-returning-firearm-guns-ammo-store-displays/

THIS.

I dont blame them one bit for putting that stuff in back stock to protect it from looters. They even said "If you need something, ask and we'll run in the back and get it for you. Its still for sale, just not where it can be taken during a smash and grab looting event" (paraphrased)

Now the stopping of scary black rifles and handgun ammo I have a problem with. But hey, if they want me to go spend my money at a LGS instead of them, I guess its their loss.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    They even said "If you need something, ask and we'll run in the back and get it for you.
    Who is this magic “We” in a blue vest. It was usually a 15 minute scavenger hunt to find someone with a key to the Ammo display case. And I don’t think I ever saw a Walmart employee with enough motivation to run for anything unless it was to clock out.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Count me as one of those countless "never again" Walmart boycotters. Same goes for Dicks. Either one could bring back $250 ARs or 9mm ammo for five cents a round - I'll never set foot in there again.

m82mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Milton,In.
    I definitely agree with Cameramonkey. They were trying to be responsible. Just wish they weren't bigoted against black rifles!

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Count me as one of those countless "never again" Walmart boycotters. Same goes for Dicks. Either one could bring back $250 ARs or 9mm ammo for five cents a round - I'll never set foot in there again.

If they did that I'd stock up, that's probably below cost so that would hurt them more...

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe it's the cynic in me, but when I heard they were not going to hide the guns and ammo in fear of looting as they had originally planned, I immediately thought they reversed their decision to make it easier for looters to get guns. The way cities and mayors have been placating these rioters/looters all summer, It would not surprise me.

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere

I certainly have been boycotting Dicks ever since they turned "anti" and pulled their guns/ammo.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    THIS.

I dont blame them one bit for putting that stuff in back stock to protect it from looters. They even said "If you need something, ask and we'll run in the back and get it for you. Its still for sale, just not where it can be taken during a smash and grab looting event" (paraphrased)

Now the stopping of scary black rifles and handgun ammo I have a problem with. But hey, if they want me to go spend my money at a LGS instead of them, I guess its their loss.

This^^^^^

They probably got enough progressive / ANTIFA type people saying something to the effect of "Why are you expecting us to riot? Don't you have faith that Biden will win?". I see them bowing to the hive mind yet again long before they would listen to reasonable / moderate people.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Nope! Still not shopping there since they pulled ammo and guns. I'll take my money to the competition. I see Amazon putting Wally under with their new stores.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Gotta wonder if more people didn't shop Walmart for the guns/ammunition, would there were be less reason for it to be placed under their total corporate arbitrary control within their supply chain and more ammunition available for other vendors or am I living a dream?

Haven't been in a Walmart in years.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If we had our :poop: together as Second Amendment advocates, Walmart would have no ammo business at all.

Or any other dollars from us, for that matter. :twocents:

Support Walmart and you are supporting anti-gun organizations. :nono:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom