• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Challenger76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2020
    South Bend
    I haven't received my carry permit yet but I've been practicing carrying around the house/property. Because it's legal for me to do so. Im starting to feel much more comfortable carrying. Getting used to my setup etc. Plus yes never know when your gonna get a home invasion so it's best to be prepared.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    On in the morning, off at bedtime, but all of them within reach during nighty night. I would probably sleep with one on, but I have a waterbed :>)

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Either it's actually on me or within arm's reach. There was a murder at one of the local hotels and a murder with a subsequent Police action shooting at one of the local apartment complexes. Also, back in 2018, a HVL resident was found murdered in his home not far from mine. Still unsolved. Crazy times we live in.

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Stop touching it.

Great idea wearing at home while waiting on license. Find out what works and what doesn’t. Get comfortable carrying and stop constantly checking if it is still there.

. I would probably sleep with one on, but I have a waterbed :>)

Afraid of losing your guns in a tragic boating accident?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I haven't received my carry permit yet but I've been practicing carrying around the house/property. Because it's legal for me to do so. Im starting to feel much more comfortable carrying. Getting used to my setup etc. Plus yes never know when your gonna get a home invasion so it's best to be prepared.

Well...... Since you posted that all you have caliber wise is .380 thats a stay at home caliber anyway :stickpoke:

Somebody has to give the new guy a hard time.

Kitty Slayer actually gave you the best advice.

Hopefully you can make it out to the November 15th INGO get together in Elkhart.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I dont carry in the house unless I'm running i and back out but I do have quickly accessible arms at home and early warning systems

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Was shopping around for a ballistic type cloth holster for around the house, for the .41 snubby. Didn't want a clip on but a solid belt loop. Nothing on line for less than an arm (is that a bad pun?) so's I drops in on Liberty Arms north of Monticello. The man pulls exactly what I needed off the rack and I walk out for $9.62:).

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I've got.2 children , even though they are easily accessible to me, they would need a ladder to get to them (I checked, our tallest chair is not high enough) . Ive had them on my lap with their hands around mine when I've let one go from the 357 mag(made sure they were waiting ear and eye protection) and it scared the **** out of them. I think they wouldn't touch one if they had the chance but I don't assume that. This coming spring my 7 yr old girl will start learning on a pellet gun the a LR22A. where the rest of them are is locked. I know as they get older I will have to lock them all up but for now it's a safe system

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    In years gone by my house gun was a fifty caliber percussion left loaded behind the door for anything that came out of the woods and needed killing. Now the world is such that I'd actually keep a perp stopper near at hand. Cheese and crackers but I don't like this place.

Top Bottom